Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Coleman vs CroCop?

Big Rick Rock said:
You are usually on the money with the fight predictions... LOL I'm not the guy in the gym you want reviewing your next opponent's highlight film LOL

I can show you how to kick his ass but I can't tell you how to do it :D

-BRR

I'm the total opposite. I'm a pussy BJJ blue belt that almost got KO'd sparring in San Shou.

I just look at people's fight history and notice patterns. Truth to the matter though, anyone can have a bad camp or slack training, or get injured and that totally changes the mechanics. At the highest levels of fighting, good prep and the will to win is one of the biggest influential factors.

Look at Crocop. He has the will to win. He doesn't sit on his world class striking laurels to carry him to the top. He recruits Fabricio Weredum, a submission and bjj phenom, to kick his ass in the gym and train his weaknesses. What did Coleman do to prepare? He fought with the same old boys from 'The Hammer House'. Everybody knows their game, now everyone is passing them by when they were a dominant force just several years ago. Same holds true with 'The Lion's Den'. MMA is not a stagnant sport by any means, nor should your training be at that level. Hell, even Tanner left the successful "Team Quest" to further his aspirations.

Top Bottom