Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Coleman vs CroCop?

Arlovsi would have a tough time against Mir, but I had to put money on it, I'd bet on him. There isn't tons of evidence to support this, I just think Arlovski is well in his zone right now.
Also, for what it's worth, he TKO'd toughguy Ian Freeman who TKO'd Mir. It was a few years back, but they both seem to have developed somewhat equally since then.

Snypr said:
Arlovsi would have a tough time against Mir, but I had to put money on it, I'd bet on him. There isn't tons of evidence to support this, I just think Arlovski is well in his zone right now.
Also, for what it's worth, he TKO'd toughguy Ian Freeman who TKO'd Mir. It was a few years back, but they both seem to have developed somewhat equally since then.

Yeah but you know you can never beat anybody by association. Some guys may lose to a guy that got beat by a guy they destroyed. The world of MMA is filled with connections like this. Guy A beats a living piss out of guy B, guy B goes and beats guy C whom had detroyed guy A a couple of months ago. Just part of the game.

They just have to step in cage and settle it. Those two are on a collition course, there is nobody else in the UFC for Andrei to fight and there is nobody else whom Mir should defend his belt against.

It should be good. My money is on Andrei.

-BRR

Andre has heavvvy hands; especially for a 23 yr/old... great punching power. However, Fedor knows how to avoid those punches. He is very well rounded, a good striker, good on the ground, great at submissions... my money would be on Fedor.

Big Rick Rock said:
Yeah but you know you can never beat anybody by association. Some guys may lose to a guy that got beat by a guy they destroyed. The world of MMA is filled with connections like this. Guy A beats a living piss out of guy B, guy B goes and beats guy C whom had detroyed guy A a couple of months ago. Just part of the game.

I know what you mean. Or sometimes guy A destroys guy B, and then gets ripped by the same fighter in the rematch. I didn't have much invested in the Ian Freeman example, but since the two fights occurred within a few months of each other, it was something to think about. If Mir couldn't take one full round of Ian's punches, I'm scared for him if he has to take some from Andrei.
Still, as you said, they'll just have to fight.

I truly think Arlovski will destroy Mir. Mir has been inactive mainly due to a morcycle accident. An injured, rusty, inexperienced fighter with poor cardio, weak standup, who barely took Wes Sims, is in for a beating. Sometimes a superior fighter can lose to an inferior fighter from inactivity alone.

I don't think Arlovski is ready for Fedor as Arlovski's quality of oppositon is stunted in comparison.

Jacob Creutzfeldt said:
I truly think Arlovski will destroy Mir. Mir has been inactive mainly due to a morcycle accident. An injured, rusty, inexperienced fighter with poor cardio, weak standup, who barely took Wes Sims, is in for a beating. Sometimes a superior fighter can lose to an inferior fighter from inactivity alone.

I don't think Arlovski is ready for Fedor as Arlovski's quality of oppositon is stunted in comparison.

If Mir takes Andrei down then anything can happen. As long as Andrei can keep Mir on his feet long enough to get a good combination in. It is all over for Mir.

Big Rick Rock said:
If Mir takes Andrei down then anything can happen. As long as Andrei can keep Mir on his feet long enough to get a good combination in. It is all over for Mir.

Matyushenko couldn't take Arlovski down and I don't think Mir has that level of takedown skill. I also think Arlovski can hold his own on the ground. He's won 3 by submission including Sylvia. Truthfully looking at his record it looks like your best bet is to strike Arlovski as all of his losses are by KO or TKO. I wonder if he is china chinned.

Jacob Creutzfeldt said:
Matyushenko couldn't take Arlovski down and I don't think Mir has that level of takedown skill. I also think Arlovski can hold his own on the ground. He's won 3 by submission including Sylvia. Truthfully looking at his record it looks like your best bet is to strike Arlovski as all of his losses are by KO or TKO. I wonder if he is china chinned.

You are usually on the money with the fight predictions... LOL I'm not the guy in the gym you want reviewing your next opponent's highlight film LOL

I can show you how to kick his ass but I can't tell you how to do it :D

-BRR

Top Bottom