Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Clenbuterol

nanclin8

Hi Ladies. I am new here and I need some help with using clenbuterol. I have been taking for two weeks and I am about to stop for two weeks and then I will resume after a two week break. I started with 20mcg and worked my way up to 100. My cycle went like this 1-2-3-4-4-4-4-5-4-4-4-3-2-1. My question is how long before I see any results. I am 5'6" and I weigh 135. I want to cut fat and lose a few pounds. I usually eat about 1300 calories a day. My diet consists of: high protein cereal, apples and bananas for snacks and ususally grilled meat (chicken, steak or fish) and veggies and a carb (potato, rice, etc.) for dinner. I am doing an hour of cardio five times a week and weight training 4 days a week. I haven't seen any results yet and I am wondering if that means I am not going to see any or if they are still coming. HELP!

Clen is just a SUPPLEMENT to your diet & training. What's your bodyfat. And how are you measureing your results? Just by the scale? Are you clothes getting looser? The scale doesn't tell you how much fat you are losing or gaining or muscle you are losing or gaining. How long have you been followign the same diet? Is it time to adjust it? And how long a period of time are you talking about over which you aren't seeing results? 2 weeks? That's not long enough.

First don't look to the clen to make the difference. Can you post up one days' complete meal plan - with times u ate, portions, description of the food. And it also helps if you can put it into a food counts program like www.fitday.com (free on line account) so we can get a feel for what you are eating. Hard to know the details even w/ the information you posted above. Also find out your bodyfat. At 5'6" 135, your weight doesnt sound bad, so you probably just need some optimization of your diet.

Sassy69 said:
Clen is just a SUPPLEMENT to your diet & training. What's your bodyfat. And how are you measureing your results? Just by the scale? Are you clothes getting looser? The scale doesn't tell you how much fat you are losing or gaining or muscle you are losing or gaining. How long have you been followign the same diet? Is it time to adjust it? And how long a period of time are you talking about over which you aren't seeing results? 2 weeks? That's not long enough.

First don't look to the clen to make the difference. Can you post up one days' complete meal plan - with times u ate, portions, description of the food. And it also helps if you can put it into a food counts program like www.fitday.com (free on line account) so we can get a feel for what you are eating. Hard to know the details even w/ the information you posted above. Also find out your bodyfat. At 5'6" 135, your weight doesnt sound bad, so you probably just need some optimization of your diet.

^ Exactly what she said

Okay girls, I have to be completly honest here if I want to get any real help. I am not sure what my Body fat is and I don't know how to get it tested either, where do I go to do that? And my diet is not an everyday same thing at all. Since I have been on clen I have cut back on my caloric intake but my diet is not a set in stone thing everyday. I need help. I don't know what I should be eating how often or how much. I am so frustrated because I have never been this pudgy. I want to lose this fat more than anything! Last November I lost about 15 pounds and had barley any fat on me at all. I got really stressed out and stopped eating (I still ate but hardly anything at all) then when things started going better in my life I started eating normal again and I gained 20 pounds quick! I was mortified and still am. Was starting clen a bad choice and should I even bother starting my next cyle?

nanclin8 said:
Okay girls, I have to be completly honest here if I want to get any real help. I am not sure what my Body fat is and I don't know how to get it tested either, where do I go to do that? And my diet is not an everyday same thing at all. Since I have been on clen I have cut back on my caloric intake but my diet is not a set in stone thing everyday. I need help. I don't know what I should be eating how often or how much. I am so frustrated because I have never been this pudgy. I want to lose this fat more than anything! Last November I lost about 15 pounds and had barley any fat on me at all. I got really stressed out and stopped eating (I still ate but hardly anything at all) then when things started going better in my life I started eating normal again and I gained 20 pounds quick! I was mortified and still am. Was starting clen a bad choice and should I even bother starting my next cyle?

call a few local gyms they may be able to help you with the body fat testing.

As for diet, we can help you but only if you write out a day of your diet for us to look at.

How many times a day do you eat? What are your carb choices? What are your protein choices? What kind of fats are you taking in? How much water are you drinking a day?

clen WON'T make the fat melt away... IMO you can do this entirely with out it if your diet is on target.

nanclin8 said:

Probably better to not get into the clen just yet. As you experienced, if you have an extreme diet, you will get results for a while but you will eventually rebound. What you are lookign for is a consistent diet that meets the needs of your body for energy. The foods you are eating look to be good stuff, but it helps if we know how many meals you are eating, what amounts, etc. It allows us to give some idea of ways to treak it, add some , delete some , make some different choices. If you can post a meal plan it doens't need to be the one you follow every day exactly, but at least a representation of say, today's meal plan to give us an idea of your schedule, etc.

Generally, so you can do some research on your own, take a look at the "Are you new to EF Ladies Board - START HERE " & "Best/Useful Links" stickies at the top of the board.

I agree with the other ladies. Just hang onto the clen for later when you've done a lot on your own with diet and training. Don't underestimate how much you can do with just your own will power and hard work!

A typical days diet consists of one bowl of go lean crunch with soymilk for breakfast, an apple or banana between breakfast and lunch, for lunch I will usually have a turkey sandwich, or a pb&j, and I wil usually snack on some pita chips or a pudding between lunch and dinner, dinner is usually a piece of grilled chicken or a small steak with 1/2 cup of brown rice pilaf and 1 cup of brocolli or green beans or sweet peas, and I am usually really bad about eating something sweet after dinner (a couple of cookies or some ice cream or something like that which is probably the first thing you will tell me to cut out.). That is a typical days diet. I usually drink about 72 ounces of water or so a day. I have a super flexible schedule and can eat anytime ot anywhere I want so.... Thanks for your help

okay few things. Most people dont get any results from clen unless they are under 20% bodyfat so if you want to use this I think you should find out your bf first. But at 100 mcg per day you really should have seen some results. did you get any of the other sides? like etc sweating? I wake up in a puddle when i am on clen. also some people get headaches. did you experience any of that? if not you may not have real clen. But more importantly I think you should not take the clen till you diet is a bit better. Like the other ladies have said check out the thread at the top of the women's forum. To me it looks like your carbs are too high.

I know that I had real clen because I had the shakes like crazy! I got used to it and after a few days it was easier to control and tolerate. I also woke up sweaty and had a hard time falling asleep because I was so hot. I sweat a whole lot more than usual during my workouts and I have been able to work out longer and not feel as fatigued. But I am thinking my body fat is over 20. I am just now ending my first cylce (2 weeks) and it is the first time I have ever taken clen. I have not lost a single pound or noticed a single difference. I am not going to do another cycle until I am in better shape. Is there anything else that will help me that I should consider taking?

Top Bottom