Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Clen, T3, and birth control pills???

Not yet Lobo, didn't plan on starting any AS for another 5-6 mos. Can you tell me why I should? Is it because the T3 is so catabolic? If so, I do not have that to worry about.. I haven't been building any muscle at least not enough that I am worrying about losing... I am only looking to lose fat right now... I was 240 now I am 170 @ 5'8"... I have not done my bf% yet, but I will soon. I know it is high though. :mad: Thanks!

Somebody correct me on this, but I was thinking this was correct use of these two products:

With the T3 and the Clen, you can expect to see fat melt away, but only if you got the diet down pat and are getting some good workouts.

Then once you lose all the bodyfat you desire, then it can be time to put some muscle on your body.

Is this not correct with clen and T3, if you are desiring them just for weight loss at this stage???

I could be way out there........as usual ;)

Also, can't really afford Anavar (Ox) right now :bawling: :bawling:....very expensive and it seems like the only logical choice for now since it will be my first.:)

Thanks again Lobo, I have already read macrophage69alpha's thread on Yohimbine HCL several times and I even printed it... I plan on doing the Yohim also. He told me that it would work well with the Clen. I did not plan on starting the T3 until the second 2wk on Clen. i.e. 2wk Clen, 2 wk e/c/a, 2 wk Clen & T3... but as you said wait on the T3... that I will do. However we still have that problem I emailed you about :( ..(changing):confused:

WL help plz...

what should the ECA ratio be how much/ how often?
im at 23% bf, and would like to be 18%.
im having very little carbs w my meals at the moment ie only carbs is really post exercise meal, otherwise carbs come from non-starchy veges
i have a clean diet...and train 4xweek weights, everyday cardio (walking - 45-60mins)
ne other suggestions?

cardio

WL..
ive only recently (3 weeks approx) changed my cardio routine from high to mid-low impact.
walking at 70%MHR outside 45-60mins or on treadmill 30mins - otherwise way too boring!

what u think?
and what about the ECA?
ne suggestions would be appreciated..sounds like u know what ure talking about:D

Top Bottom