Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Clen for women

Stiffler

Ok I dont know a whole alot about clen, I mean I've read some stuff on it. well heres the deal my GF wants to take it, she works outs 5-6 days a week and eats pretty clean but she wants to cut up a bit.
so my question is would it be totally safe for her to take it I know its not a steroid so would the sides be similar to like xenadrine?
sorry for the 3rd grade question.:rolleyes:

I know women use it quite a bit so she should be fine. Get her on the Women's Board cause they can for sure help out more.
She should start by taking 1 tab for the first day. Then she can increase it by 1 tab ED until she gets to the max dose she can handle before sides get too intense. 7 tabs (140mcg) is the max. efficient dosage and I think that rule still holds for women though I'm not positive.

BTW, I haven't seen ya around in a little while Stiff, how's it going? How's the arm? How's school and shit? What program you in also?

I thihk 140mcgs a day is a little high for females. Although, everyone reacts different to clen. I can't take more than 3 a day, while my girlfriends limit was 4. Nathan was right, have her take one, then the next day two, etc. until she feels jittery and shaky. I would not suggest taking more than 4 a day. Take two weeks on and two off and tell her to be patient.

Hey thanks Nathan for the help! school is taking up alot of time so I havent been on here much maybe like an hour or 2 a day. the arm is doing really good Im WO as hard as I can, im about 80% back to my original strengh. I think im going to hit up a light cycle of sust finished off with some fina hopefully sometime this month or so.
sust 250mg weeks 1-8
fina weeks 5-11
but im having a bitch of a time getting some clomid, I ordered a ton of gear over the summer for when my arm healed up, but never ordered any clomid. so once I get some I will start up that cycle. well bro take care !:D

I agree with Big Moose that 140mcg is probably a bit high for most women, though what I was trying to say is just that it has been shown to be the max EFFICIENT dose. Anything more is overkill.

Glad to hear about your progress bro. Keep up the good work. You never told me you major though! Good luck with the clomid and e-mail me if you have any probs with anything. ;)

hey Nathan Im a bus ad major. lol

so what is the proper way to cycle it 2 weeks on 2 weeks off???
for how long 10 weeks total or what???

thanks!

My girl tried to take it but couldnt handle the headaches, she started out with 1 tab. Then she tried 1/2 a tab but still had a massive headache. Clen is just not for her i guess?

ive gotten up to 9 pills per day <ventolase>. 180 mcg seems to sound a bit high, but it was the right dosage for me. i had no sides whatsoever besides a headache on day 4, which subsided in a few hours. i started at 1 pill, and increased my dosage by 1 ED. overall ive done it 2 weeks on/2 weeks off, and another set. ive been off for about 3 weeks now, <also using yohimbine> and ive lost 20.5 lbs. i do hope that your g/f's will get the same results that i have had. the key is to stick with it, even with terrible sides. cause theres nothing water, potassium, good rest and ketotifen cant cure =P~~

jessyca

Stiffler said:
hey Nathan Im a bus ad major. lol

so what is the proper way to cycle it 2 weeks on 2 weeks off???
for how long 10 weeks total or what???

thanks!

Yep, 2 weeks on, then 2 weeks off. Go for as long as she still feel she needs to in this manner I guess. What's wrong with bus ad major? I don't get that, should I? :)

Top Bottom