Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Clen for women

nothings wrong with it I guess its just frickin' boring as hell, I want to change majors but I only have 3 semesters left:(

My wife used 3ed 2weeks on 2weeks off
on off time uses eca

Working out 5days wk. lost 25lbs and is all into it !

Lucky Me !!

Seven a day too much!?!

My girlfriend must be part cyborg. She takes eight a day and handles it quite well. She's even gone as high as ten a day, but didn't feel too well. I recommend women start off at four a day and go up from there. You'll know when you hit your limit...

That is a very nice picture of your girlfriend in your avatar, I can see that she may want to go on clen for awhile by the way it is quite safe for women.:p :p :p

What are you guys talking about? You hold on to that one Stiff! She's perfect! Man, I saw another hottie today at the grocery store who was so obese she had to get around in a wheelchair. As if that alone didn't have me hot enough, she opened some of the food she was buying in line and began pounding it back right then and there. Well, needless to say, I creamed my pants right then and there.

man Nathan your stories always make me laugh, even when im in a pissy moud...u know i tell the stupid bitch to stop eatting but her fat money ass wont listen to a mother fu*ckin' thing I say. lately what I have been doing is when I get home for the night I walk around in my combat boots and underwear w/ my .45 acp tucked into my undies and everytime she makes a dash for the refridgorator I jump up and put my gun in her mouth and tell her to chew on that bitch and see what cums out... so far the hog hasnt gotten into the fridge on my watch!:D

Top Bottom