Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Clen for Asthma

BigMarc1

Hey guys I have been having some breathing problems lately during outside aerobic/long lasting exercise.

Now due to my Job stating that I have asthma is not an option.

I am interested in what kind of meds I can use to fend off the problems when I run in the a.m.?

Is clen a good option? It is long acting and will also help with some strength retention during my few months I will be needing it.

Serevent? Albuterol? Also the med has to be in an oral form. I can take them about a 1/2 hour to an hour prior to running.

What are good options? Also talking to my Doc is out of the question. And please no flames because AAS is also a no-no in my profession, but is actually quite common.

Thanks alot bro's. This will be great if I can get some help.

I have asthma too bro! Go with albuterol tablets they work just as good as an inhaler if not better! Don't use clen for asthma...it's ingrediants are different than regular albuterol not as effective!

Thanks, would the albuterol be effective to take at 5 am if I am going to run around 6 or so? Would they still be effective and how safe will this be to run on?

I have used albuterol tabs before but never prior to running, just when I had probs. Can I get these in Mexico? Cause I can't get a script here.

Top Bottom