Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Clean diet update!

esteveze

I am very happy to say that this is my 3 week eating clean.
I have been doing my cardio and also eating throughout the day.
I have found myself going out to restaurants and ordering roasted chicken wiith baked potatoes and steamed vegies!! uooohh, yes ladys and it feels very good!
thye first week, I am not going to lie, was very hard. Lots of cravings. Now on my third week I reallu do not crave any junk food. SOmetimes I do not have tine to cook at home and what I do is go to a mini-market in my block and order a sandwich(whole wheat, lettuce, roated peppers and turkey breast) when I say turkey breast is that they every morning bake a Huge turkey and I ask the guy to give me the sandwich from the breast of the turkey..good right???
In terms of cardio I am doing the eliptical machine(better on mu knees) for 60 min. I have to get out of bed at 5:00am to be at the gym when they open 5:30am. That way I could do my 60min.

well ladies that is all for now.
CIAO

Congrats! That 3 week rule works! Its a pain getting the habit started, but once its there you get such fantastic results from just a little inconvenience!

Way to go girl! Keep it up because it just gets better!

Meeeee too!
:angel:
I started going totally clean about 3 weeks ago. I was about 80% clean before, so the restaurant excessive alterations to the menu were typical for me.

I mostly needed to:
1. Add more protein
2. Add healthy Fats
3. TOTALLY cut sugar **** that was the big one!

It has been going GREAT! I scarfed down some chocolates on my cheat day, but every other day of the week is totally sugar free & it's not even that torturous [well, knowing I'll indulge on cheat day!]. I'm eating seeds & some nuts & even LIKE my flax oil!!! (I got some good tasting all organic stuff!)

It's spreading too [clean eating]... my sister & I are sucking in my brother & sister in law & I've told TONS about fitday.com :D People are very grateful to me for having told them about fitday.... so let me now pass on those thanks to she who first told ME about it!

Top Bottom