Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

CKY - Bran's Freestyle

Hoopsdaddy135

New member
Anyone hear this before? Check it out on Kazaa CKY- Bran's Freestyle.

Anyone know what song the background music is from. It's probably a rap song, I can't remember though.

If you know it, tell me, otherwise enjoy the song. It's hilarious.
 
I love that song, who like my chopstick, hit you in the face with the little lipstick, yellow

anyway the song was made by the equipment that brandon dicamillo's friends have. You see his friends have a band called cky, they rule, check them out, I love them. They also do funny ass videos, you have seen them on jackass. cky, cky2k, and cky3, also checkout bumfights.
 
Jackass is a rip off of CKY. CKY1 was good, 2 ok, 3 was horrible. The 96 quite bitter beings song and video are awsome. You can probably get the background song for Bran's Freestyle from their website.
 
Top Bottom