Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

choosing between primo options

Huawleo

excited to try Primo for the first time and I’m 33 years old and I’m 206 pounds looking to get some lean muscle mass and cut down.
I’m conflicted between trying primobolan 200mgs and 100mgs.
Which one of those do you think would work better for me. I’ve heard that Primo can cause post injection pain but I also don’t want to be pinning a ton of the 100 milligram version.

excited to try Primo for the first time and I’m 33 years old and I’m 206 pounds looking to get some lean muscle mass and cut down.
Which one of those do you think would work better for me. I’ve heard that Primo can cause post injection pain but I also don’t want to be pinning a ton of the 100 milligram version.
start with 100mgs of primobolan and add 100mgs test and see how you feel
use low mg/ml like 100mgs not 200mgs/ml due to pip

The primo200 from Dragon Pharma is super smooth. Feels no different than test or EQ. Great product.

Top Bottom