Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ChefBone, WTF? Riots in Toledo???

"The communists started passing out eggs and rocks to the black juveniles. The black kids started throwing them at the police. The police became overwhelmed and started retreating. The blacks smelled blood, and started running down the streets attacking anyone they could -- one member of the press had his jeep destroyed and I was told was beaten quite badly very early in the rally."

4everhung said:
"The communists started passing out eggs and rocks to the black juveniles. The black kids started throwing them at the police. The police became overwhelmed and started retreating. The blacks smelled blood, and started running down the streets attacking anyone they could -- one member of the press had his jeep destroyed and I was told was beaten quite badly very early in the rally."
This is very true. Channel 13 news had a Jeep completely demolished by these "communists". :Chef: :tuc:

"Hello all:

All I can add to that is Toledo Mayor Jack Ford and Police Chief Michael Navarre deliberately set up a confrontation in the hopes our members would be attacked and do something dishonorable, like run away, and instead it was their police officers who ended up turning tale, screaming for help, throwing down their weapons and running, and otherwise behaving like cowards that was essentially a bunch of children, aged 13 to 17, with sticks.

Disgusting. Honestly, Toledo, if you want these people running your city, this is what you deserved.

Bill"-more commentary from that swastika forum

honestly it does sound to me that the two groups of nazi's had some serious balls

HumanTarget said:
for those Michigan peeps, Toledo is like Hamtramck. CB, i desperately want a Mudhens cap.

Michigan peeps frown upon Toledo peeps, def. second class citizens. I still think michigan should have Toledo in it's borders. someday the michigan flag will proudly fly over the rust and crime of toledo

Gambino said:
Michigan peeps frown upon Toledo peeps, def. second class citizens. I still think michigan should have Toledo in it's borders. someday the michigan flag will proudly fly over the rust and crime of toledo
You can have Toledo, Gaylord! :Chef: :tuc:

Gambino said:

Ohio peeps frown on Toledo peeps.lol. Actually, alot of people from Toledo are moving into MI to get away from the crime etc.

I just can't believe it happened in one of the better sections of Toledo. I could see it happening in the hood I lived in when I live there.

Gambino said:
never noticed the crimey side. i thought it was small townish.....

awittyusername said:
Ohio peeps frown on Toledo peeps.lol. Actually, alot of people from Toledo are moving into MI to get away from the crime etc.

I just can't believe it happened in one of the better sections of Toledo. I could see it happening in the hood I lived in when I live there.
It happened in the North End, near Woodward..... :fro:

HumanTarget said:
hey, it's the 10th anniversary of the Million Man March. they should be proud. seeing as how much things have changed since then..........

The main difference is that Louis Farrakhan didn't ask for a Million Man March in Bensonhurst...

The intent of calling the march in that area WAS to incite a riot , not to have a peaceful march

Top Bottom