Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ChefBone, WTF? Riots in Toledo???

"whaT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU STUPID FUCKING PEOPLE? HOW CAN YOU HATE SOME ONE FOR THE COLOR OF THEIR SKIN? WHITE AND BLACK ALIKE WERE BOTH RESPONSIBLE FOR SOME FUCKED UP SHIT. THE ENTIRE HUMANS SPECIES IS SHIT. WHAT HAVE WHITES BROUGHT TO THE TABLE? GENOCIDE.SITCOMS.PLAGUE.MARTHA STEWART. FUCKING POP MUSIC. WHAT HAVE BLACKS BROUGHT TO THE TABLE?GENOCIDE.SITCOMS.PLAGUE.P DIDDY. FUCKING POP MUSIC. YOUR THOUGHT PROCESS IS FUCKED. IVE GOT A THREE STEP PROCESS TO HELP YOU FUCKING IDIOTS OUT 1.PULL YOUR HEAD OUT OF YOUR ASS 2. PULL YOUR HEAD OUT OF THE ASSES OF YOUR IDIOTIC HEREOS 3. WAKE UP AND SMELL THE FUCKING ROSES...FUCKING DIPSHITS"

I'm dying over here

4everhung said:
"whaT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU STUPID FUCKING PEOPLE? HOW CAN YOU HATE SOME ONE FOR THE COLOR OF THEIR SKIN? WHITE AND BLACK ALIKE WERE BOTH RESPONSIBLE FOR SOME FUCKED UP SHIT. THE ENTIRE HUMANS SPECIES IS SHIT. WHAT HAVE WHITES BROUGHT TO THE TABLE? GENOCIDE.SITCOMS.PLAGUE.MARTHA STEWART. FUCKING POP MUSIC. WHAT HAVE BLACKS BROUGHT TO THE TABLE?GENOCIDE.SITCOMS.PLAGUE.P DIDDY. FUCKING POP MUSIC. YOUR THOUGHT PROCESS IS FUCKED. IVE GOT A THREE STEP PROCESS TO HELP YOU FUCKING IDIOTS OUT 1.PULL YOUR HEAD OUT OF YOUR ASS 2. PULL YOUR HEAD OUT OF THE ASSES OF YOUR IDIOTIC HEREOS 3. WAKE UP AND SMELL THE FUCKING ROSES...FUCKING DIPSHITS"

I'm dying over here

Hey brother, your caps lock is on and well... whatever.

mountain muscle said:
Hey brother, your caps lock is on and well... whatever.
I pulled both of those previous posts from some blog
cracks me up

Reporter: "Mr President, what are your feelings on Roe vs Wade?"

Bush: "Gosh, I dont know. However folks can get out of New Orleans is fine by me. Evacuation is not really a FEMA responsibility you know"

i'm quite schooled in the art of misguided hatred. i ran with some skinheads for a bit during my younger years. i actually went to a rally once..... and it made me embaressed to be white. the things these idiots said, made me hide my face on the way out. and yeah, i hear the same from some of the black community i'm exposed to, i hear this hopeful preaching and then an hour later, the same people are piss drunk and throwing bricks through peoples windows. i don't have an answer for this, `cept, stop your marching and rallying until you have a plan.

HumanTarget said:
i'm quite schooled in the art of misguided hatred. i ran with some skinheads for a bit during my younger years. i actually went to a rally once..... and it made me embaressed to be white. the things these idiots said, made me hide my face on the way out. and yeah, i hear the same from some of the black community i'm exposed to, i hear this hopeful preaching and then an hour later, the same people are piss drunk and throwing bricks through peoples windows. i don't have an answer for this, `cept, stop your marching and rallying until you have a plan.
witness the two "color" commentary from some blog I stumbled on
loads of entertainment value

HumanTarget said:
You responsible for this??? PLease explain??? btw, no one on Elite is drunker than I.
No but I'm sickened by it. Those guys have the right to march. The blacks then had an excuse to destroy the city, amalances...lol, cop cars and beat up pedestrians. What goes through theses people's minds? :Chef: :tuc:

lol alexander grahem bell is a white man from my hometown, and nazi's are evil bastards who should be shot and pissed on

TheOak01 said:
lol alexander grahem bell is a white man from my hometown, and nazi's are evil bastards who should be shot and pissed on
Nazi's have the right to march bro. Just as much of a right as the Blacks in DC! :Chef: :tuc:

I think people marching to get a message across suck,it doesnt get you anywhere,the government has their agenda and they wont change it unless they have a major threat of not being re-elected

Top Bottom