Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Check out my Pic; design me a cycle.

Discreet User

Happy New Year!
I've got Anavar, Test Prop, Test Cyp, Deca, and Winstrol at my disposal.

Check out my Pic; design me a cycle.

[IMG=http://img38.imageshack.us/img38/303/screenshot20111231at513.th.png][/IMG]

screenshot20111231at513.png
screenshot20111231at513.png

Very nice work Discreet, I would run something like the following. I have run a similar cycle in the past and loved it. You can incorporate the Deca in from 1 - 6 at 300mg however I am not a big fan of Deca and I personally do not run it..

Weeks 1-10 Enanthate @ 500mg per week
Weeks 6-10 prop @ 100mg EOD
Weeks 1-5 anavar @ 50mg per day
Weeks 6-10 winstrol @ 50mg per day

Last edited:
What are your goals? I am going to add im not a fan of winny because of the joint issues. I think its really your preference but deca has been good to me.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

Thanks for the responses, guys.
My goal is to simply maintain a healthy, strong physique for the rest of my life and to use AAS responsibly in order to build quality mass.

Very nice work Discreet, I would run something like the following. I have run a similar cycle in the past and loved it. You can incorporate the Deca in from 1 - 6 however I am not a big fan of Deca and I personally do not run it..

Thanks Arabian.
With all the extra sides that come with Deca, I'm OK with not using it... for now :)

Thanks Arabian.
With all the extra sides that come with Deca, I'm OK with not using it... for now :)

Your fine, Deca will help with joint pain. This, is because the drug forces connective tissue to retain greater amounts of water than would normally occur and, in the process, has the effect of greatly reducing pain in your muscle joints.

Very nice work Discreet, I would run something like the following. I have run a similar cycle in the past and loved it. You can incorporate the Deca in from 1 - 6 at 300mg however I am not a big fan of Deca and I personally do not run it..

I've got a question about the Winstrol that I've been unable to answer even after a fair amount of research: What is harder on the body, injectable or oral Winstrol?

I really like the cycle you're laid out, I'd probably tweak it a bit by:

1. Also using Test Prop during week 1 to start the cycle off stronger
  2. Stopping the use of Test Enanthate at week 9 and using only Test Prop during week 10 in order to make recovery smoother

I like deca at lower doses, like 300mg. Min sides and great gains.

Thanks Drewb,
I was thinking of using Deca at 200mg/week along with Test Cyp at 500mg/week.
I try to use the lowest dosages possible. My gear is all legit HRT from the pharmacy, so I believe that helps with the strength of it.

I agree with the layout Arabian laid down. However I would run the prop at the beginning as you mentioned. I would definitely run the Winnie oral. Why go through the pain of injections when oral will work just as well. That's just my. 02

Sent from my DROIDX using EliteFitness

Top Bottom