Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Check out my new toy...

  • Thread starter Thread starter alien amp pharm
  • Start date Start date
A

alien amp pharm

Guest
'05 Toyota Tacoma 6cyl 4X4 double cab w/off road sport package, loaded, 6 spk JBL stereo w/6 disc in dash cd changer.

truckfront.jpg


truckrear.jpg


trucktop.jpg


truckinterior.jpg
 
Where was it built? There should either be a tag in the door jamb, or a sticker in the winshield or back-lite.

You should have bought a Ford dude....JMO.

F-550 XLT SUPER DUTY DUALIE with the POWERSTROKE DIESEL. You can tow a small city with one of those things.
 
Call me if your need to get out of a ditch...us Ford guys are cool like that.

J/K. Congrats...looks like a nice ride.
 
jack_schitt said:
You should have bought a Ford dude....JMO.

F-550 XLT SUPER DUTY DUALIE with the POWERSTROKE DIESEL. You can tow a small city with one of those things.

Sure ........at about 10 miles a gallon.
 
Deterass said:
Sure ........at about 10 miles a gallon.

I'll look at one tomorrow to get the milage on that option package...I'm working in that plant right now.

But I'll tell you....one of those things in tripple black looks like a Stealth Bomber!!!
 
jack_schitt said:
Where was it built? There should either be a tag in the door jamb, or a sticker in the winshield or back-lite.

You should have bought a Ford dude....JMO.

F-550 XLT SUPER DUTY DUALIE with the POWERSTROKE DIESEL. You can tow a small city with one of those things.

I think it was built in heaven, and then gently lowered down to earth for me to buy.

Ok, I'll level. Only reason I got a sport Tacoma is because the chicks dig it and hopefully it'll help me get laid. ;)
 
Deterass said:
Very nice.........how much?

Sticker: 29,900
Bought: 27,800

Toyota sucks as they never offer any rebates, discounts, etc. on their Tacomas, and rarely on their other vehicles.
 
I made an executive decision.

Let Klu in the front of the car and I will take the back seat and just watch you two make love cookies.
 
~Lexy~ said:
I made an executive decision.

Let Klu in the front of the car and I will take the back seat and just watch you two make love cookies.

ok, but I'll be looking in the rear view mirror at you, imagining she's you while I tag her plump ass.
 
SoKlueles said:
ford sucks

As a company, yes, Ford sucks, but they DO build the strongest trucks if you are going to use them for heavy duty type stuff. GM is about even, and Dodge has a history of rear end gear trouble, the metal is a thinner guage, and there is less welding which translates into poorer crash test ratings.

I worked on the P221 Launch at Dearborn Assembly (F-150) and according to all of the data that I've seen (amongst American manufacturers), that is the very finest full sized American truck on the road today.

Believe me, I own and FX-4 and it is solid as a rock.
 
an excellent choice, aap.........one of my favs.

which dealer did u buy it from?
 
alien amp pharm said:
Sticker: 29,900
Bought: 27,800

Toyota sucks as they never offer any rebates, discounts, etc. on their Tacomas, and rarely on their other vehicles.

Yes but they hold their value really well and run forever.
 
alien amp pharm said:
ok, but I'll be looking in the rear view mirror at you, imagining she's you while I tag her plump ass.

LOL

I may not be your type ... I am not inflatable.
:mix:
 
Big Bucks, aap............r u selling your body (again) to make the payments?






lol
 
rnch said:
Big Bucks, aap............r u selling your body (again) to make the payments?






lol

Selling my body? Heck I can't give it away. What makes you think I make any money from it.
 
did it come with a booster seat for the driver?
 
~Lexy~ said:
While you were making out with Klu in the front seat I found these :eyes: :eyes::eyes:

Are these your eyes?? I found them between my brests!

When did you grow breasts?:confused:
 
alien amp pharm said:
When did you grow breasts?:confused:

Helloooo I am a woman didn't you know that? :(

Actually you are right I am a virus and I am entering your brain right now..... sorry I will leave, I can't find a brain. :whatever:




;) :kiss:
 
aap, did u buy it from the big toyota dealership i see along the interstate every time i drive thru knoxville?
 
rnch said:
aap, did u buy it from the big toyota dealership i see along the interstate every time i drive thru knoxville?

Nah, I was talking with them months ago though, but I saw this one Friday at the Kingsport dealership. I was in love from the start.

bullett said:
Nice,
but whadda bout the V8?

Don't think they have a V8 in the Tacoma. They do in the Tundra, but I wasn't interested in those.

nycgirl said:
Nice truck aap!!!
It is it me or did aap's sexiness go up a few notches? :qt:

I thought I was already peaked on sexiness?
(don't answer that)

Zebo said:
I got the same exact truck in February, except mine's silver.
You are going to LOVE it.....

I knew I liked you for a reason.
I love it already. It had 6 miles on it when I bought it. I put over 200 miles on it over the weekend. It's a blast to drive around and get all the stares from chicks wishing I'd stop and talk to them in my cool truck.
 
alien amp pharm said:
It's a blast to drive around and get all the stares from chicks wishing I'd stop and talk to them in my cool truck.

When you graduate to Ford level, they will be throwing their panties at you while sitting at stoplights.
 
Sweet truck...I don't know where you live so I cant say it will help get you laid. I like American made, but I can't argue with Toyota's durability and reliability.

And if it fails you in the sex department, I am sure you can fit some farm animals in the bed.
 
foreign trucks? just don't understand...with all the quality american made trucks (though not cars) i don' understand why peeps would buy ricers...the f150 is such a cooler rig. no tang for you
 
Gambino said:
foreign trucks? just don't understand...with all the quality american made trucks (though not cars) i don' understand why peeps would buy ricers...the f150 is such a cooler rig. no tang for you

Look at the value of a ten year old f 150 compared to a ten year old 4-runner.

I like Chevy and Ford trucks but they just don't hold their valur for shit
 
Deterass said:
Look at the value of a ten year old f 150 compared to a ten year old 4-runner.

I like Chevy and Ford trucks but they just don't hold their value for shit

in my biased michigan eyes, driving a foreign truck = poser yuppie...the offroad package he's talking about? purely for looks
 
Gambino said:
in my biased michigan eyes, driving a foreign truck = poser yuppie...the offroad package he's talking about? purely for looks

Same reason you take it up the pooper.
Different people = different tastes.
 
Gambino said:
in my biased michigan eyes, driving a foreign truck = poser yuppie...the offroad package he's talking about? purely for looks

yes but aap really needs all the help he can get to get laid.
 
Deterass said:
Look at the value of a ten year old f 150 compared to a ten year old 4-runner.

I like Chevy and Ford trucks but they just don't hold their valur for shit

I bought a Toyota Celica new in 1997 for $19,000. Sold it 8-9 years later for a little over $4,000. So basically drove it 8+ years and still got roughly 25% out of it when sold (4000 was lower then the blue book value too). Plus it sold in less than a week.
 
i have same truck in silver...best truck ive ever had...you do have a governor @ 110-115mph...JFYI
 
PBR said:
i have same truck in silver...best truck ive ever had...you do have a governor @ 110-115mph...JFYI

Not sure....I'll go find out during lunch break when the roads have more pedestrians. :roadster:
 
alien amp pharm said:
Not sure....I'll go find out during lunch break when the roads have more pedestrians. :roadster:
well, the Cali models do...and that pisses me off to no end. Congrats bro, you'll love that motor too, its a beast!! truely....those are Hemi heads under the hood. there are 6 onboard computers that run the truck...alot of the transmission/motor were taken from the TRD / F1 tech...ENJOY.
 
I bought the same truck a couple of months ago biatch, except mine is access cab instead of 4 door, same color. Bought it at Rick Mcgill Airport Toyota in Knoxville, good guys to deal with Runs strong, haven't found the rev/speed limiter yet (had it up to 105 mph this weekend, with still plenty of pedel left... had to slow fast w/oncoming state patrol). Toyotas rule, this is my 3rd toy truck & by far rides better than all earlier ones. Only complaint is that for a 4wd it sits a little low, almost looks like a 2wd. I might lift it a little.
 
split endz said:
I bought the same truck a couple of months ago biatch, except mine is access cab instead of 4 door, same color.....

Stop trying to be like me
 
jack_schitt said:
When you graduate to Ford level, they will be throwing their panties at you while sitting at stoplights.
and throwing their panties at you out of pitty for when it breaks down at green lights
 
NICE !

Did you even look at the new Nissan Frontiers with the Infinity based
265 HP V6 and Electric Locker standard on the Nismo 4x4 model ?

Just as reliable and the Taco and Much more for the $..
 
Y_lifter said:
NICE !

Did you even look at the new Nissan Frontiers with the Infinity based
265 HP V6 and Electric Locker standard on the Nismo 4x4 model ?

Just as reliable and the Taco and Much more for the $..

I did, but chicks dig the tacomas.
 
Top Bottom