A
alien amp pharm
Guest
'05 Toyota Tacoma 6cyl 4X4 double cab w/off road sport package, loaded, 6 spk JBL stereo w/6 disc in dash cd changer.
dont be telling me about your gay sex life pleasealien amp pharm said:It has a pretty big back seat, hint hint.![]()
alien amp pharm said:There's room for you too!![]()
![]()
bastard assalien amp pharm said:Well, there is as long as we stick Soklu in the back bed.![]()

alien amp pharm said:There's room for you too!![]()
![]()

jack_schitt said:You should have bought a Ford dude....JMO.
F-550 XLT SUPER DUTY DUALIE with the POWERSTROKE DIESEL. You can tow a small city with one of those things.
Deterass said:Sure ........at about 10 miles a gallon.
jack_schitt said:Where was it built? There should either be a tag in the door jamb, or a sticker in the winshield or back-lite.
You should have bought a Ford dude....JMO.
F-550 XLT SUPER DUTY DUALIE with the POWERSTROKE DIESEL. You can tow a small city with one of those things.
Deterass said:Very nice.........how much?
~Lexy~ said:I made an executive decision.
Let Klu in the front of the car and I will take the back seat and just watch you two make love cookies.
SoKlueles said:ford sucks
omg ur a turdalien amp pharm said:ok, but I'll be looking in the rear view mirror at you, imagining she's you while I tag her plump ass.
alien amp pharm said:Sticker: 29,900
Bought: 27,800
Toyota sucks as they never offer any rebates, discounts, etc. on their Tacomas, and rarely on their other vehicles.
agreed..also hondas are goodSoKlueles said:toyotas are the best i think
alien amp pharm said:ok, but I'll be looking in the rear view mirror at you, imagining she's you while I tag her plump ass.

bahahahahahahaha~Lexy~ said:LOL
I may not be your type ... I am not inflatable.
![]()
~Lexy~ said:LOL
I may not be your type ... I am not inflatable.
![]()
rnch said:Big Bucks, aap............r u selling your body (again) to make the payments?
lol
alien amp pharm said:lmao! Good one!


~Lexy~ said:While you were making out with Klu in the front seat I found these![]()
Are these your eyes?? I found them between my brests!
alien amp pharm said:When did you grow breasts?![]()

rnch said:aap, did u buy it from the big toyota dealership i see along the interstate every time i drive thru knoxville?
bullett said:Nice,
but whadda bout the V8?
nycgirl said:Nice truck aap!!!
It is it me or did aap's sexiness go up a few notches?![]()
Zebo said:I got the same exact truck in February, except mine's silver.
You are going to LOVE it.....
alien amp pharm said:It's a blast to drive around and get all the stares from chicks wishing I'd stop and talk to them in my cool truck.
awol1 said:And if it fails you in the sex department, I am sure you can fit some farm animals in the bed.
Gambino said:foreign trucks? just don't understand...with all the quality american made trucks (though not cars) i don' understand why peeps would buy ricers...the f150 is such a cooler rig. no tang for you
Deterass said:Look at the value of a ten year old f 150 compared to a ten year old 4-runner.
I like Chevy and Ford trucks but they just don't hold their value for shit
Gambino said:in my biased michigan eyes, driving a foreign truck = poser yuppie...the offroad package he's talking about? purely for looks
Gambino said:in my biased michigan eyes, driving a foreign truck = poser yuppie...the offroad package he's talking about? purely for looks
Deterass said:Look at the value of a ten year old f 150 compared to a ten year old 4-runner.
I like Chevy and Ford trucks but they just don't hold their valur for shit
PBR said:i have same truck in silver...best truck ive ever had...you do have a governor @ 110-115mph...JFYI

Deterass said:You shouldn't talk about Soklu that way.

well, the Cali models do...and that pisses me off to no end. Congrats bro, you'll love that motor too, its a beast!! truely....those are Hemi heads under the hood. there are 6 onboard computers that run the truck...alot of the transmission/motor were taken from the TRD / F1 tech...ENJOY.alien amp pharm said:Not sure....I'll go find out during lunch break when the roads have more pedestrians.![]()
split endz said:I bought the same truck a couple of months ago biatch, except mine is access cab instead of 4 door, same color.....
and throwing their panties at you out of pitty for when it breaks down at green lightsjack_schitt said:When you graduate to Ford level, they will be throwing their panties at you while sitting at stoplights.
Y_lifter said:NICE !
Did you even look at the new Nissan Frontiers with the Infinity based
265 HP V6 and Electric Locker standard on the Nismo 4x4 model ?
Just as reliable and the Taco and Much more for the $..
True dat. The Tacoma has a better face than the Nissan.alien amp pharm said:I did, but chicks dig the tacomas.
This page contains mature content. By continuing, you confirm you are over 18 and agree to our TOS and User Agreement.
Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below 














