Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cheapest place to buy SARMS? To Australia

dude relax, that guy was trying to stir up trouble, there is no vision loss. You will get a yellow tint at higher doses. But no loss....lol

Truckdaddy . . . You seem to be one of the more knowledgeable people regarding SARMS. What is the cause of the yellow tint? Could it possibly be from an accumulation of drusens, considering that drusens are yellow in color?

The Poster of that thread was a long time troublemaker AKA Known as Brutha Bill ,I have glaucoma and if the dosage is kept at 50mgs theres no problems, on my 3rd run now!

As far as the yellow tint , SARMS stands for Selective androgen receptor modulators,the yellowing is caused by the selective modulators ,since the eye has receptors they are affected.

It just freaked me out because he started Private Inboxing me telling me he's not kidding and to trust him... Weird someone would go to that effort HOWEVER, after I told him I was going to be a practicing lawyer in 18 months he told me he was too... He then proceeded to ask me if I could get him gear in Australia and if i needed help on the bar exam.... Why the fuck would I need help on the California bar exam it is a completely different legal system and he should know that... Wack

Have you ordered some personally mate? Did it get opened by customs?

Ive had Need2's better protein bars opened by customs WTF!

Im going to get on it sooner than planned now as i've injured my back (problems with vertabrae and inflammed ligaments blah blah had a bit of a bad run with injury lately.) But i thought two 4 week runs of sarms and bridge would be a non suppresive cycle to get me back in peak performance so I can hit my cycle (along with rehab ofcourse).

I've read sarms works well for aiding in the healing process of injuries and has some nice effects on body composition!!

Ive been talking ALOT about ordering some i think its time to stop the talk and just effin order it already haha

No but I know of an australian friend who received 5 bottles without a problem.

Yes Sarms offers many benefits and there is a lot of feedback of guys claiming it helped them heal joint/tendon related injuries.

IMO this product can be used 2 ot 3 weeks at a time while on PCT to help keep gains or to speed up recovery from an injury, Sarms is very versatile.

C

Its nothing to be concerned about, that guys was running his mouth. It never been a major isuue with me.

I toss in some bilberry extract for good measure.

Bilberry is very good the eye, everyone who runs Sarms should be using at least 250mg daily.

C

n why is this?

evidence aswell please

Here is most recent info:

J Agric Food Chem. 2010 Apr 28;58(8):4731-6.
Protective effects of bilberry ( Vaccinium myrtillus L.) extract against endotoxin-induced uveitis in mice.

Yao N, Lan F, He RR, Kurihara H.

Institute of Traditional Chinese Medicine and Natural Products, Jinan University, Guangzhou 510632, China.
Abstract

Endotoxin-induced uveitis (EIU), a useful animal model of ocular inflammation, is induced by injection of lipopolysacharide (LPS). These experiments showed that the nitric oxide (NO) level significantly increased in the whole eye homogenate of BALB/C mice 24 h after footpad injection of LPS at a dosage of 100 mg/mouse. However, the elevated NO level was significantly reduced by oral administration of bilberry extract (containing 42.04% anthocyanins) at dosages of 50, 100, and 200 mg/kg/day for 5 days before the LPS injection. In addition, bilberry extract decreased malondialdehyde (MDA) level and increased oxygen radical absorbance capacity (ORAC) level, glutathione (GSH) level, vitamin C level, and total superoxide dismutase (SOD) and glutathione peroxidase (GPx) activities. Moreover, bilberry extract increased expression of copper/zinc superoxide dismutase (CuZnSOD), manganese superoxide dismutase (MnSOD), and GPx mRNA. Taken together, bilberry extract showed protective effects against EIU, whereas the effects of bilberry extract (100 and 200 mg/kg/day, 5 days) were dose-dependent. In conclusion, these results provide new evidence to elucidate the beneficial effects of bilberry extract on eye health.

PMID: 20222750 [PubMed - in process]

-Improved blood flow on the eye
-detoxifying properties on the eye
-Anti oxidant effects on the eye

Sure this study was done on mice but we could just assume is good for humans too and give it a try.

yea its done on mice but at same time most studies are done on animals, so not big deal

interesting but doesnt the study show that 100-200mg is required per 1kg bodyweight, everyday?

thats alot

200mg per kilo on a 200lb ,ale would be about 18 grams daily which would be about 24 x 750mg capsules. Now, i know this because I buy bulk supplement powders and have capped bilberry before and the powder is very thin and was able to put thay much on a 00 capsule.

I used to cap my supps now I drink them! Is a lot easier to simply measure 9g or 18g and mix it with 4oz or 8oz grapefruit juice and drink it, as a matter of fact any juice would do but I always prefer grapefruit juice. You would be surprised how much supp bulk powder you can mix in as little as 4oz of grapefruit juice; is better than taking 8, 10, 15 capsules daily.

C

Top Bottom