Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cheapest food with highest calories/protein content?

Galaki

I'm not going to sugar coat it but I'm a college kid and I don't have much money lol
I'm trying to gain muscle and bulk up
my strategy right now is to eat whatever I can get my hands on. but I also want to keep my protein intake high to get the most bang for my buck
Here is what my diet last week looked like to accomplish this, all suggestions are appreciated
Chicken tenders
Chinese food chicken/rice
Chipotle bowl
chikfilA nuggets
All cost under $8 for large portions

I'm not going to sugar coat it but I'm a college kid and I don't have much money lol
I'm trying to gain muscle and bulk up
my strategy right now is to eat whatever I can get my hands on. but I also want to keep my protein intake high to get the most bang for my buck
Here is what my diet last week looked like to accomplish this, all suggestions are appreciated
Chicken tenders
Chinese food chicken/rice
Chipotle bowl
chikfilA nuggets
All cost under $8 for large portions
Cheapest honestly is just protein powder.

cheapest and healthiest option is buy a rice cooker and air fryer. hell i just threw mine away cause it was 3 years ago and bought a new one. you can probably buy one or get 1 free if you ask around.

then go to the grocery store and buy whole chicken and other meats. high quality.

going out to eat or eating fast food is NEVER healthy. and no chipotle is not healthy food, look up what sort of oils they cook their food in and you will see why

Top Bottom