Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

changes in my next cycle , please help

ultragainz said:
iam saying if you shot 100mgs of prop eod its 400mgs/week

It's not.

Eod means you will be shooting 3 times on one week, and 4 times on the next week.

Mon/Weds/Fri/Sun

That's week one.

Following the same pattern, Week 2 would be

Tues/Thurs/Sat

It's very simple math.

BigAndy69 said:
Actually, both of you guys aren't very good at math. It would be 350mg a week.

And Victor, how do you know that you are not gyno prone, you said you've never used Test.

1mg of Arimidex ED is overkill, too little estrogen can actually hurt you. It effects your bones of all things in a very negative way.

0.5mg ED is more than enough, 0.25mg ED would be fine as well. Testoviron is a great brand, I'm guessing you wouldn't have any fakes in Brazil.

Why not just run a regular classic Test/Fina/Winny cycle.

W1-8: Prop 100mg Eod: 350mg a week
W3-8: Fina: 50mg ED, 350mg a week
W3-8 or week 5-8: Winny 50mg ED; 350mg a week

Arimidex at 0.25mg-0.5mg ED

Btw, the 12 lbs of lbm gain is very possible with this being your first with test, but the 6lbs of fat loss seems a little difficult. (Also considering your history)

Aim for a higher caloric inatke, clean, 3500-4000 calories, I think you'll be happy with the results.

>>>thanks for the help bro , I think I am not prone to gyno cause the only time I had it was when I used nor andro and andro , and even so ,vit e got rid of my gyno .....right now I don't have any gyno ....but even if I am prone to gyno , the arimidex should take care of it .....

ok , so how about this cycle ?

W1-10: Prop 100mg Eod: 350mg a week
W3-10: Fina: 50mg ED, 350mg a week
W3-10 or week 5-8: Winny 50mg ED; 350mg a week

9 weeks on test and 7 weeks on fina and winny

also , should I keep using arimidex after I finish the cycle ?? for how long ?

Victor

DO you guys think that using 0.5 mg arimidex ED would KEEP ALL WATER retention OUT ???

I mean , I will not hold ANY water .....I am really scared about the bloat look

Victor

Looks like a good cycle, but I would reduce the use of winny to only 5-6 weeks.

0.5mg ED of arimidex is sufficient to keep most of the bloat off.(I hesitate to say all of the bloat)

Use the arimidex a couple of days before your cycle, and use it until the end of clomid therapy.

Top Bottom