Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Change up your cycles often. Blast and cruse.

What have you used? This maybe hard to tell, but did you notice any substantial differen when using supps or aas to reduce shbg?

First things that come to mind are Winstrol, Provirion and Unleashed.

I haven't used unleashed. But proviron and winny combo worked wonders for me. Made 500mg of test and 400mg of EQ feel like a gram + of test.

Fuck yeah Needto. I've been contemplating this idea for a while now. Actually the idea was sparked ever since I read DoggCrap's now famous thread "Cycles For Pennies" where he describes a similar scenario. He didn't include PCT because his Blast and Cruise is based on the idea of staying on indefinitely.
Just curious if anyone has ever tried Gaspari's "Novedex" which seems to be similar to Unleashed in that it's binds to SBHG. I would think it to be a good idea to take something like Unleashed of Proviron all the way through just to keep that S.B.H.G. in check and keep that free test flowing wine.
Anyway, great post brother Needto.

Yeah for life. I love it I just git an injury so i will cruie a lil longer and set up the blitz
Also as long as I keep cholestrol down and hemoglobin and hemotocrit levels good giving double red blood to red cross works great.
also using two or three docs to write enough to use as a decent cycle.
Just after I posted I was wondering about being shut down so I asked wife to check the size of my balls and she said that those are smaller than the last ones she had a hold of last week
so I guess some shit is goint hit the fan tonite LOL
I do throw in some hcg every two weeks I don't know if it does any good
mastro

Using multiple doctors can get you in real big trouble if you don't do it right. It's a federal offence to do that. I guy locally did that, it was in the paper, and the pharmacies run a computer program that compares their customers looking for just this sort of thing. I think it was a five year stretch for oxy.

I have done it in the past but you can't give them any information like your ssn or divers license number. What I did is say I had been a victim of ID theft and I don't give out that information any more. But I will pay cash up front for each vistit. When they can smell the money it's not a problem. The doctors want all that shit so they can go after you if you don't pay. But if you pay up front it doesn't matter. Just show them the money and it was just fine by them.

Well I have used mast/monsterdrol/winny/provirnon/and unleashed all in different ways. I hate winny it kills ldl/hdl fucks up the joints and raises bp, on top of all that it hurts more to inject then any other aas I have uver used. Even more then test suspension. I would give winny a big fat F- in my grade book.

Mast is the best one to use if you are looking to use something threw out a whole cycle say like a 8-14 weeker. As I said this blast and cruse is for advanced. Using dht's for lowering shbg and other benafits is for people A little higher then the newbs kind of in the middle.

I feel proviron/monsterdrol work great at the end of a cycle or as a pree pct. they go to work fast and clear fast. There really is a lot of different ways to use them. The blast and cruse is just one way. Its one of the best ways for advanced users though.

Does it work? O fuck ya it works. Try running a test cycle say 10 weeks test-e 500mg ew. By week 10 your pretty much stop.

Now try that same cycle only push the test out to 14 weeks and start running proviron around week 8 and run it till week 15. I can bet my life your gains which would have dropped of on week 10 will keep going well into week 14. Your pct will be much more easy to.

Now take that same 10 week test cycle though and add in proviron from the start. Again I bet your gains drop off around week 8-10 and you might as well stop and do pct.

Its not about running it threw out the whole cycle. Though yes running it threw out the whole cycle will give more gains yes I am sure it will. Your gains will still stop/slow down at the same week 8-10 though. So what the point?

What it is about is running the right compounds at the right time to keep gains rolling.

That's very interesting. I want to work in some of these methods to test the waters. This eems like it also coincides with the reasoning behind Wulfgar's short cycles and switching entirely to different aas to push through into more gains.

Great info.

I like it….

But.... I like the “Stay on forever” mode. I have been on for almost 2 years. I run 12-16 week “cycles” then bump down to HRT dosages for a couple months then hit it again. Coming off for me probably would not be a good idea. So far my doc is not to worried about anything outside of my use of slin (which I use very little). My cycles are pretty tame and I limit my use of orals.. Its all good!

Tao

Great post bro!!!!

As per our conversation:

Here was my next cycle plan before I decided this blast and cruse idea had a good ring to it:

1-4 750 Test C
1-4 35mg dbol ED
1-4 600 Primo

5-10 500 Test C
5-10 600 Primo
5-10 Possible Tren (I'm gunshy after my last try)

11-16 250 Test C
11-16 600 Primo
11-16 60mg Var

I'd like to set up a blast and cruse... but what could I use in place of tren. Nandrolones flare up gyno.

Top Bottom