Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cardio and the best time for it?

bigdog44 said:
I here alot of people say cardio is a waste of time when done in the evenings and not first thing in the morning on an empty stomach. What do yall think, is it true i mean dont you burn the food you ate that day instead of your fat for energy. So do you think cardio is a waste at the end of the day?

No, not really. The human body doesnt really work that way. Cardio is just as effective at night as it is in the mornings.

serbstyle1 said:
You will be burning fat as long as you didnt just eat, and your blood sugar is low, and insulin is low.

I beg do dissagree with this. Fat metabolism has to do with your level of activity, not with what you just ate.

Re: Re: Cardio and the best time for it?

OuttLaw said:

No, not really. The human body doesnt really work that way. Cardio is just as effective at night as it is in the mornings.

Thankyou very very much outlaw for answering my ?

Still, your body will not be tapping into fat stores in the presence of elevated levels of insulin. Thats what I am saying.

yo big dog ive just started doing cardio right after my workout ,15 min is the most because i still like to hit that window of opportunity for my shake it seems to be working ok i also do 10-15min light cardoi before workout to warm up and get the blood flowin i just started doing this and it seems to work ok i still get my pws within 40 min of finishing my workout just my 2 cents

Top Bottom