Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cardio and the best time for it?

OR..............train in the morning and cardio in the evening..........metob. is up all night that way.............

This is also true, except that arobic activity raises your metabolism only a little, compared to anerobic activity such as lifting. So it would be deffinatly better to do cardio in the mornings if you schedule and willpower allow you to do so.

Definately nothing.........IT DEPENDS ON YOUR GOALS....true, intense cardio, in an anabolic state, will chip away at muscle, since glyogen is at it's lowest in the AM.......if you DO NOT want to sacrifice muscle, do cardio later in the day...........

JKurz1 said:
Definately nothing.........IT DEPENDS ON YOUR GOALS....true, intense cardio, in an anabolic state, will chip away at muscle, since glyogen is at it's lowest in the AM.......if you DO NOT want to sacrifice muscle, do cardio later in the day...........

So would you still burn body fat doing cardio in the pm

My cardio is the morning is not high intensity. Heart rate would be between 100-130. I do incline treadmill and bicycle. I also take one ECA tab to help release fat during exercise. It also motiviates me to get my ass out of bed when I really feel like sleeping in for another hour.

I personally would not do high intensity cardio on a empty stomach. I think it would be too catabolic.

Technically, cardio is over 65% of your max heart rate. If you guys call this cardio then i never do it. I only do low intensity cardio, which isnt cardio at all, rather it is, fat burning aerobic excersize.

bigdog44 said:

when you do it right after your workout do you drink your PWO shake after the workout or cardio?

after cardio...usually takes me 30 minutes to get changed and make it home.

guards said:

after cardio...usually takes me 30 minutes to get changed and make it home.

do you find that you are sacraficing some muscle by not taking in your pwo shake right after the workout? I want to know because i am thinking of doing my cardio after the workout first thing in the morning myself. I train first thing in the am at 0400 and do cardio in the pm. i would really like to get them both done in the am due to my job, sometimes i am to busy in the pm, so i have to skip my cardio. i dont do my cardio in the morning because im scared i will sacrafice to much muscle. so please let me know how this is working out for you? thanks

bigdog44 said:

do you find that you are sacraficing some muscle by not taking in your pwo shake right after the workout? I want to know because i am thinking of doing my cardio after the workout first thing in the morning myself. I train first thing in the am at 0400 and do cardio in the pm. i would really like to get them both done in the am due to my job, sometimes i am to busy in the pm, so i have to skip my cardio. i dont do my cardio in the morning because im scared i will sacrafice to much muscle. so please let me know how this is working out for you? thanks

works well for me...I usually run in the morning (2-4 times a week) and do 30 minutes on the bike after my workout inthe evening. This is when cutting...I drop cardio to twice a week when bulking.

I wouldn't worry about losing muscle to do your cardio after a workout.

RIGHT NOW,. I (oops) train inthe AM for an hour max....then hit some very light/moderate cardio after work for 35minutes.....then some abs.........no PW shake in the PW, only after training.....

Top Bottom