Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Carb depletion starts tomorrow

MrMuscle

3 days of 150g carbs, light, high reps full body workouts, lots of fluid, cutting sodium completely on wednesday. Then three days of 450g of carbs, no training, reduced water intake. and on Sunday i "should" have peaked out. But we will just have to wait and see.

Last edited:
What are your stats now Mr M and what is your split?

Have you changed your split in anyway to accomodate your dieting?

Also whats the link again to your website where you track your progress?

Thanks alot bro, interested to see how your diet goes

Peaked out, basically that i manage to get the best results, that i dont come in flat, or holding water.

It was supposed to be "cut out sodium"

here are som pics i took now, this is how i look now:

Picture%209.jpg

Picture%2013.jpg

Picture%2014.jpg

Picture%2020.jpg

Im taking new measurments tomorrow, ill post em then.
I have not changed my training in any way. ive done the same throughout the whole diet down, which started 05. April.

Im not getting rady for a comp, i just wanna learn how my body reacts to diet down. so if i someday want to compete, i know what i have to do.

the link for the page you requested is http://forums.mrmuscle.org/viewtopic.php?t=11 but its not updated.i will have to do that tomorrow.

Looking really good Mr. Muscle.

As you can see, I've been around here since like march 2000 and I'm also a regular over at the doghouse. So I've been following your progress for some time now.

BTW.....looking alot better with that shit shaved off your chin.

Post pics of the day you "peaked"

Thanks guys, yeah i will take pics on sunday, no doubt.

lol, i know, i got some wide ass hips, it really sucks, it makes it hard to have a smal waist from the back or front, but it looks great from the side.

Top Bottom