Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Carb depleting to lose fat

C

Cuts

I just recently began to experiment with carb depletion in the hopes of losing some fat. I'm 5'9" 185 @ 22% bf. I'm eating around 200g protein, and I'm keeping my carbs limited to around 150g/day, and about 70 of those come from two meals... post AM cardio, and post PM workout... the other four meals have only 10-20 carbs/meal. This is working great in regard to fat loss, but after about 3-4 days of doing this, when I go to the gym, I don't feel strong and I look totally flat. I guess the answer is periodic high carb meals/days, right? Anyway, I'm new to this carb depletion thing so if any of ya'll have some experience with it, I'd greatly appreciate your advise/suggestions. Thanks a lot!

depending on your metabolism, your should refeed (high carbs) every 4-7days, during refeeds your fat intake should be as low as possible and carbs should be as clean as possible.

I like to cycle my carbs when i'm trying to lose fat.

Example-

Day 1- 500g (average offseason total)
Day 2- 250g
Day 3-125g
Day 4- 125g
Day 5- 85 g (split up pre and post workouts)
Day 6- 85g (split up pre and post workouts)
Day 7- 60g (just post workout)
Day 8- start cycle over

This cycle works extremely well for me and i've had some friends do it and it worked really well for them too. Although when you get to Day 4 and on, you need to jump your protein way up. To like 350-400g's a day. Well, i do anyway. To prevent muscle loss. I like to do this cycle with clen and Eca.

I usualy eat low carb monday-friday (aroung 150 mg a day)
and on saturday i will have around 350 gm of carbs and on sunday 250 gm of carbs and back to monday we go. It works great for me and keeps me sane on the weekends. Also on the weekends when i up me carbs i also lower my protein a little bit to acount for added calories from carbs. Hope this helps you out.
MIKE_XXL

yea bro, you need the proper ingredients to do the carb depletion thing. You shoud'nt run it for longer than 4-6 weeks. It is a bitch, but it works. The leanest i've ever gotten has been because of that. Try to by some Xenedrine or something that helps with appetite, have your protein bars handy and get like some sugar free pucnh/coke/whatever. First 2-3 days you feel like Shit, and when you go to the gym you don't feel like doing shit..but after the 5/6th day, you feel better, week 2 you feel alright. Your body gets used to it. don't expect to get big on that...your just going to keep muscle and loose fat. you will really see good results by end of week 2. How many carbs are you planning on depleting? i would just stay under 50. 3 shakes a day, and lots of hamburger meet, eggs, bacon...sausage..at least by the morning. I never ran it for more than 3 weeks though..im too week, and beer and sweets call me.

By the way, miller light has 3.2 carbs!

Top Bottom