Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

cant figure this out (car stuff)

iggy

Elite Mentor
Platinum
how do you transfer a car you had in storage in florida with expired ohio plates and ohio insurance to the state of ohio when it's required to get an e-check in order to renew the tags and the car is 1000 miles away?

i know you can get something called an exemption with the dmv, but would that be the only way to do it?

i'm heading back to florida to move stuff to ohio and then california and trying to figure it all out.

pretty clueless though, as i have to get new insurance in september, and it takes a few weeks for the exemption to go through....

would gifting the title to a family member when the car is out of state work, or is that impossible?

this stuff is tricky, any help would be greatly appreciated.

I brought a car from az with az plates to fl, now I'm gonna garage it and wanna terminate insuranse but its such a fucking mess I'm just gonna keep paying ;) /rant

Good luck

Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using EliteFitness

I brought a car from az with az plates to fl, now I'm gonna garage it and wanna terminate insuranse but its such a fucking mess I'm just gonna keep paying ;) /rant

Good luck

Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using EliteFitness
there has to be an easier way. if you get a car stuck somewhere it's impossible to get it out without dropping $500.

Upgrade to gold membership brah, pretty sure they have unlimited towing miles. If not, max out the miles then pay to have the rest towed.

Top Bottom