Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

CanGals Daily Fitness Journal

I have some if you want, just remember i have a huge background in thid field (40yrs) so if you need tweaking ,Training I'm here for you.I'll give it to you straight with no BS!And you will see a difference in your routine. Its up to you.

Thank you RADAR!! I really appreciate that :) Do you do on line training?

So my gym has me set up to meet my new trainer tonight. I shouldn't say my gym, because I actually have to change gyms to train with him. I'm feeling rather nervous, I'm really hoping that I get a good vibe from him and that he's understanding of my goals. I've actually had 7 trainers over the years and only one of them listened and let me lift weights, the others have been about core training etc. I'm also hoping that I don't have to go through an hour assessment, what a downer that would be!

So the new trainer turned out to be ok! He took my measurements and then took me through a leg workout. My weight is up to 142, and my bodyfat is down to 17.3%. He asked me where I want my LBM and BF to be, and I really have no idea!

March 23 - legs

Squats
135 x 12
185 x 12
205 x 12
225 x 12
225 x 12

Machine loaded squat machine
365 x 12
435 x 12
505 x 12
595 x 12

SLDL
45 x 12
95 x 12
135 x 12
135 x 12

Standing hamstring curl
60 x 12 per leg
50 x 12 per leg
50 x 12 per leg
49 x 12 per leg

Walking lunges with 30 lb BB
Not sure how many, but walked the large fitness room 3 times

Hope everyone has a fantastic weekend!! :)

💪💪💪Wow agreed owl!! Them are some great numbers there CG. Well done chic. I'm happy your trainer didn't turn out to me a goon haha lmao.

Thank you RADAR!! I really appreciate that :) Do you do on line training?

Yes my services are here for everyone. I see you already have one so i won't conflict with his advice , most of them suck tho.

Top Bottom