Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

CANADIANS Burn American Flag During Protest

oh yea and this is payback for that baseball game when you put our flag upside down on purpose, bitches.

I know, we had 200 000 of these punks protesting yesterday. Mostly welfares, unions, un-educated bums...... It almost turned into a riot.

Primetime, the game was in Montreal which is French-Canadian. The US and the rest of Canada dont consider the Providence of Quebec as the main speaker for canada. Real Canadians hate fench-canadains as much as we.

Primetime, the game was in Montreal which is French-Canadian. The US and the rest of Canada dont consider the Providence of Quebec as the main speaker for canada. Real Canadians hate french-canadains as much as we. Also I do consider America as the most giving and forgiving nation in the world. What other country would have planes crash into buildings killing over 3000 people in a couple of hours and then when we bomb their country we give them aid, pay for damages, and try to avoid civilian casualties. By the way did afghanistan or any other terrorist country pick up the 50 billion dollar bill for the damage on sept 11? No we picked it up.

At this time I have gathered together a canadian flag, a mexican flag, a french flag, a german flag, a russian flag, and a united nations flag, and I am going to have a helluva fire right here, and I dare some muthafucka to say something to me!!!!!!

I am not burning an iraq flag cause our troops are taking care of that!!!

flex123 said:

ungrateful? are yu saying the U.S. is the most helping and giving country?

With the war just look at the name..Operation Iraqi Freedom. It's just a billboard trying to advertise that the U.S. is only acting in the help of others and not in America's own self-interest.

If we had no self-interest over there we wouldn't be there. Look at other countrys that are under an Regime that opresses them, and we haven't done anything.

please tell us which country other then the U.S. gives more money in aid etc...to countries that need it????

Other countries that opress their people will be dealt with one day........but cerntainly not when we have pacifists fighting with the realist...

another thing most people don't realize is in less then 100 years from now---Oil will be useless......These countries that are funded by oil, sure as hell better be democranized(which is what we are trying to do) or their doomed.......or instead of having thousands of terrorist in the middle east, their are sure to be millions......Bush is looking into the future....The pacifists of the world are the people with no vision and/or sense of reality....These people WILL destroy the world because they don't want to believe that evil lives in it......

We finally have a guy that will take on a bully-----and hes looked down upon by many.......that makes sense---these same people would probably sit back and do nothing while a woman on the street was being raped(they'll just look the other way-and pretend it didn't happen) Thank god Bush isn't that guy...and its about time....

I am emberassed to be a Canadian when I see those ingrates burn old glory.

You can protest without insuling my country (USA).

That is disrespectful and the US should clamp down the borders on those hippy Canadians.

primetime21 said:
if thats not the feeling of the canadians then why are they booing the national anthem at hockey games? these arent hippies. Its amazing how ungrateful the world is.

Unfortunate that the cheering for your anthem Sat. in Toronto didn't get any coverage down there. Oh well.

I saw a clip out of N.Y. with U.S., British & Israeli flags being burned in a pile by a bunch of white college age kids... I thought that was pretty sad.

Jesus guys, there are more AMERICANS burning AMERICAN flags than anyone else.

Don't come down on the canucks:)

People that burn flags are most likely people who have no lives or use in society then the act of protest. It's one thing to go and make a statement, burning flags WILL NOT make people receptive to ones ideas, on the otherhand it will most likely make people resistant to them.

Biggots..

Top Bottom