Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Canadian Xenadrine--Question!!!

~SweetChiquita~

hi everyone, i was just wondering if anyone here has tried the Canadian version of Xenadrine for weight loss--i'm trying to lose 10-15 pounds. Anyone here tried the Canadian version? If so, how fast was it before u saw results? thx guys!

I've used it......didn't like it. Made my heart go crazy. You have to post stats though to get a better response. Age?Weight? Bodyfat?

None of those diet drugs will make you lost weight unless you work out and do cardio with them!

Send your stats adn maybe I might be able to help

US Hydroxy is much better, Canadian has synephrine which isn't thermogenic by itselves, it shut downs your pores making you sweat more but it's much better Efedrine which is a beta agonist meaning it burns calories by rising your basal temperature.
My advice, buy American Hidroxy, if you can't buy EfedrineHC and stack it with 1 or 2 pills "no doze"
peace bro

are you female or male?
How old are you?
How often do you work out?

i'm 17/f. i don't work out a lot, although i do do ab work. i walk a lot though but don't go to a gym as i have to be 18 to work out at the gyms that are nearby.

Top Bottom