Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Canadian Xenadrine--Question!!!

Let me tell you something.......you are looking for the easy way out. Any form of amphetamine may help you lose weight, whether it be ephedrine or a lab mix such as hydroxycut, but the bottom line is that you will put the weight right back on. Start running in the morning, right before breakfast, and you'll see the pounds melt away. The first week is going to suck, but after that it will become routine. Get on a good diet and start your way into the wonderful world of fitness!!!! You don't need a gym, your goals seem to be that you just want to look good, for that all you will need to do is run three times a week for about 35 minutes. A word to the wise:YOU SHOULDN'T BE THINKING ABOUT USING AMPHETAMINES FOR WEIGHT LOSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YOU ARE WAY TOO YOUNG!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chiquita , jut a few comments on fat burners in Canada .
Xenadrine , Hydroxycut and Thermocuts all are similar and use cida cordifilia as their ephedra source . Thermadrene (Sportpharma) uses ma huang as ephedra source like American hydroxycut and xenadrine . Thermadrene has only a small amount of caffiene though so to make it similar to Xen and Hydroxy add 100-150 mg of caffiene . All can be effective but some prefer the ma huang source cause it seems to hit a little harder .Just some info from a fellow Canuck .No need to buy American versions if your creative .Always start with a low dose ( eg. half suggested ) and work up until you see how your body reacts .

I've noticed a fellow soldier here apparently from the 2RCR at "Gag town". Hi.

I noticed that Xenadrine is quite expensive and for nothing.

You better get another supp that might be more cost effective compared to the Xena,
just me this product is just another hype and commercial bravo sierra anyway.

I know a product that is quite effective and cheap, based on the ECA that you can get all around the country.

Therma Lean by West Pharma

really cheap and good

Jeff

Top Bottom