Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Canadian Customs

n1tro

To all the Canadian bro's out there:
Have you guys been able to recieve packages from the US without difficulty? I'm in the middle of a deal where I'll be recieving something from the US and am a little concerened about it being inspected. What exactly is the process if they do find something?

Has anyone had success with their gear coming into Canada from the US is the question. Obviously if they find it they don't give it back.

Mavy, back at you bro.

Same story as the stuff going into the US. Depends on a bunch of factors. If it is seen it is seized, so it depends on it not being seen to get through.

You should have no problem recieving if you order now. It's the holidays and there are a shitload of packs coming through.

It's a tough call. Prolly have to try and find something within Canada, which really doesn't leave me with much.

I had NYC stack seized multiple times, so I wouldn't be all that comfortable with bring in sauce. However, I am uncertain on how well packaged the NYC stack was.

I will always feel much more comfortable with domestic.

Top Bottom