Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

can you guys help me out please

webby2k

i am hoping all you nice people could help me put together a really good bulking training program which i can train 5 days a week so can do 1 bodypart a day could you help me with that and also help me with a cutting training program on 5 day week as well

hope you guys can help

i am hoping all you nice people could help me put together a really good bulking training program which i can train 5 days a week so can do 1 bodypart a day could you help me with that and also help me with a cutting training program on 5 day week as well

hope you guys can help

Bro, imo the best bulking workout regimens are 3 days per week, max. If you lift hard - I mean REAL High Intensity Training with a training partner, you

need the four days off to recouperate and grow.

I put together a program that has been working great for me and everyone I have trained for years. Strength will increase week after week, and size usually

goes hand in hand with strength increases if you're on a bulking diet. I find that a 4 week cycle is ideal, then I start over with heavier weights or change

up my workout for a couple of weeks to shock the system.

There are five key elements to getting big and strong on this workout. They are:
1) Must train with a partner and at an extremely High Intensity!!) Must NOT deviate from the workout (do not do extra excercises, sets, or reps!! - - Must

stretch and do cardio as prescribed).
3) Must follow pyramid of weights and reps. Natural Athletes decrease reps by 2 reps, increase weights by 5% each week. (You are not supposed to be able to complete the last rep of your first set without help from your spotter, and the last 2-3 reps of your second set without help). **(If you're taking AAS, you may need to increase your weights by 10% or more per week)**
4) Must be on a bulking diet (caloric surplus...no carb depleting...ex. 40% Carbs/40% Protein/20% Fat).
5) Must get 8 hours of uninterupted sleep per night.

WEEK 1
DAY 1 - Chest, Shoulders, Bi's, Tri's, Abs
Flat Bench Barbell 2x10x200 (Sets x Reps x Weight)
Behind the Neck Barbell 2x10
Flat Bench Dumbell Flyes 2x10
Side Lateral Dumbell Raises 2x10
Lying EZ Bar Tricep Extensions 2x10
Standing Barbell Bicep Curls 2x10
Incline Sit-ups 2xMax Reps
Stretching 5 minutes

DAY 2 - OFF

DAY 3 - Legs, Back, Forearms, Neck
Back Squats Barbell 2x20
Deadlifts Barbell 2x12
Lying Leg Curls 2x12
Lying Calf Raises 2x20
Weighted Pullups 2x12
Bent-over Rows 2x12
Wrist Curls Barbell 1xMax Reps
Reverse Wrist Curls Barbell 1xMax Reps
Neck 1xMax Reps (each direction)
Stretching 5 minutes

DAY 4 - OFF

DAY 5 - Chest, Shoulders, Bi's, Tri's, Abs
Incline Bench Barbell 2x10
Upright Rows 2x10
Weighted Dips 2x10
Standing Tricep Pushdowns 2x10
or Seated Overhead Dumbell Tricep 2x10
Seated Incline Double Bicep Curls 2x10
Decline Leg Raises 2xMax Reps
Stretching 5 minutes

DAY 6 - Rest
Warmup 5 minutes
10 minute Ab workout
Stretching 5 minutes

Day 7 - Rest
30 minutes of Low Heartrate Cardio
Stretching 15 minutes

WEEK 2
Repeat Week 1 decreasing reps by 2 reps and increasing weights by 5%
Flat Bench Barbell 2x8x210 (Sets x Reps x Weight)

Bro, imo the best bulking workout regimens are 3 days per week, max. If you lift hard - I mean REAL High Intensity Training with a training partner, you

need the four days off to recouperate and grow.

I put together a program that has been working great for me and everyone I have trained for years. Strength will increase week after week, and size usually

goes hand in hand with strength increases if you're on a bulking diet. I find that a 4 week cycle is ideal, then I start over with heavier weights or change

up my workout for a couple of weeks to shock the system.

There are five key elements to getting big and strong on this workout. They are:
1) Must train with a partner and at an extremely High Intensity!!) Must NOT deviate from the workout (do not do extra excercises, sets, or reps!! - - Must

stretch and do cardio as prescribed).
3) Must follow pyramid of weights and reps. Natural Athletes decrease reps by 2 reps, increase weights by 5% each week. (You are not supposed to be able to complete the last rep of your first set without help from your spotter, and the last 2-3 reps of your second set without help). **(If you're taking AAS, you may need to increase your weights by 10% or more per week)**
4) Must be on a bulking diet (caloric surplus...no carb depleting...ex. 40% Carbs/40% Protein/20% Fat).
5) Must get 8 hours of uninterupted sleep per night.

WEEK 1
Flat Bench Barbell 2x10x200 (Sets x Reps x Weight)
Behind the Neck Barbell 2x10
Flat Bench Dumbell Flyes 2x10
Side Lateral Dumbell Raises 2x10
Lying EZ Bar Tricep Extensions 2x10
Standing Barbell Bicep Curls 2x10
Incline Sit-ups 2xMax Reps
Stretching 5 minutes

DAY 2 - OFF

DAY 3 - Legs, Back, Forearms, Neck
Back Squats Barbell 2x20
Deadlifts Barbell 2x12
Lying Leg Curls 2x12
Lying Calf Raises 2x20
Weighted Pullups 2x12
Bent-over Rows 2x12
Wrist Curls Barbell 1xMax Reps
Reverse Wrist Curls Barbell 1xMax Reps
Neck 1xMax Reps (each direction)
Stretching 5 minutes

DAY 4 - OFF

DAY 5 - Chest, Shoulders, Bi's, Tri's, Abs
Incline Bench Barbell 2x10
Upright Rows 2x10
Weighted Dips 2x10
Standing Tricep Pushdowns 2x10
or Seated Overhead Dumbell Tricep 2x10
Seated Incline Double Bicep Curls 2x10
Decline Leg Raises 2xMax Reps
Stretching 5 minutes

DAY 6 - Rest
Warmup 5 minutes
10 minute Ab workout
Stretching 5 minutes

Day 7 - Rest
30 minutes of Low Heartrate Cardio
Stretching 15 minutes

WEEK 2
Repeat Week 1 decreasing reps by 2 reps and increasing weights by 5%
Flat Bench Barbell 2x8x210 (Sets x Reps x Weight)

Good post

^ What he said ^ That looks pretty close to the schedule I am on. I stretch on days off as much as possible. I didn't realize how important it was until I started putting on mass...

^ What he said ^ That looks pretty close to the schedule I am on. I stretch on days off as much as possible. I didn't realize how important it was until I started putting on mass...

I stretch on days off too, but I didn't put that in the plan because I know some people don't warm up or overstretch, which can cause more harm than good. Yes, stretching gets more and more important as you get older, and as you throw around heavier weights.

Top Bottom