Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

can you check my cycle???

G90

i'm 30 yo, 185lb at about 12% bodyfat. doing sports (so clearance time is an issue). i cant afford to put on more than about 10lb, but am looking to get super strong. currently in thailand looking at the selection of over the counter steroids. thinking of doing a cycle with winny and some form of test. andriol is appealing because of its short clearance time, but i gather it doesn't do much.

maybe a 6 week cycle, with clearance approx 3-5 weeks after the end of the cycle. 25mg of winstrol tabs and 280 mg of andriol.

perhaps not the ideal cycle, but taking clearance times into account, what do you think???

thanks

thanks.
they certainly do have dbol over here... how about this then?

week win tab dbol androil
1 25 20 320
2 25 20 320
3 25 20 320
4 25 20 320
5 25 320
6 25 320

Something else you could consider is test propionate. It will promote good hard gains with a short clearance time. Dbols are good, work fast and are cheap over there but may cause more water retention which may not help you in sports.

if i use the above cycle with dbol, win tabs, and andriol, do you think i'll need clomid when i come off (do they test for clomid, how long does it take to clear???)? think i'll have any problems with gyno?

Top Bottom