Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

can someone post the site for "FAT FAST" DIET?

Mr x ,the protein powder i have contains 3carbs,can this trow me out? if
i have 2servings after AM CARDIO and 2after lifting?
total carbs from this is 12

MG,

It normally takes a lot more than 12 grams of carbs to throw a full grown man out of ketosis. Especially if he works out at all.

I know - my S.O. (who doesn't lift anything heavier than a remote w/AAA batteries) stays in ketosis at about 40-50 grams per day.

#%@$^!!!!

I get kicked out at 25!

Fawn

Nope, 3 carbs is not likely to throw you out of ketosis. The least amount of carbs that I have seen throw people out of ketosis is 10g carbs and that is pretty normal, in terms of throwing ppl. out of a ketonic state.

I personally, can have up to 20 g of carbs and not get thrown out of ketosis, but again I've been in CKD for years on and off. So, I'm pretty sure my body doesn't resopond to carbs with much extremety.

Mr.X:cool:

Secret? well, Insulin is a a way, but I don't think it's a secret.
Now, as far as real secrets go ;), I have found a tweak into Ketosis that dramatically influenced my "getting into ketosis." For Example: carb-up ends on Sunday. On monday you have 95% fat/5% protein. Sounds crazy, but again, who can really say what crazy really is. Just another way to be extreme. I do not expect anyone to agree or disagree, just stating the facts from years of experience.

Mr.X :cool:

Top Bottom