Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Can someone help me please put up my big picture.

KillahBee said:
Wrong. If a person comes on to a board like this and starts talking shit about how good looking they are, the they deserve what they get. I highly doubt that you would be defending fitwhatever if she was a guy, right? So therefore, all you are doing is treating the sexes in an unequal manner, which is wrong, in my book. It cuts both ways.

Very true. Don't post up if you can't take the heat.

That said, I am more a person that will not say anything if I can't find something nice to say. :) But thank you killah, for saying what I didn't have the balls (literally!) to say myself. :)

Daisy_Girl said:
Very true. Don't post up if you can't take the heat.

That said, I am more a person that will not say anything if I can't find something nice to say. :) But thank you killah, for saying what I didn't have the balls (literally!) to say myself. :)

Hmmm... don't be jelous Daisy... most of the guys here still love you. Even if she is getting alot of attention right now.

BodyByFinaplix said:
Hmmm... don't be jelous Daisy... most of the guys here still love you. Even if she is getting alot of attention right now.

Trust me, sweetie, ain't about attention. I could give 2 shits if a girl here is hotter than me, better liked than me, richer than me, etc etc. Again, my self worth is NOT based on what happens on Elite. But I have an opinion, and I'll share it freely if I feel like it. There is NOTHING to be jealous of, especially in this case.

tiger88 said:
WTF THEY FUCK?

like a lot of posts

1 fuckng pic?

MOFOS

Damn, I know. One halfway cute girl comes on and asks for help posting her picture and it drags out to ten pages, but I ask for some relationship advice or start a thread on r3-igf-1 and am lucked to full up a single page in a week. LoL

BodyByFinaplix said:
Damn, I know. One halfway cute girl comes on and asks for help posting her picture and it drags out to ten pages, but I ask for some relationship advice or start a thread on r3-igf-1 and am lucked to full up a single page in a week. LoL

cheeeeckt ur pms bitc

involves winnty the poo

Top Bottom