Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Can someone help me please put up my big picture.

Ok you guys figured it out I am some guy who used to come on here but got a sex change so that I could be a woman. You guys are silly. I have put up my pictures and showed my face to mr black because he is nice. Plus Radar has other pictures I have shown him and he checked my ip and said I am not a faker.

FitBlondeChick said:
Ok you guys figured it out I am some guy who used to come on here but got a sex change so that I could be a woman. You guys are silly. I have put up my pictures and showed my face to mr black because he is nice. Plus Radar has other pictures I have shown him and he checked my ip and said I am not a faker.

Only 62.44 posts per day. When it goes down to 5,34 posts per day then we will believe you.

Last edited:
perkele said:
Only 62.44 posts per day. When it goes to 5,34 posts per day then we will believe you.

I do not have taht kind of time to post on here 534 times a day. I have a busy life and it is going to be Friday night soon. Plus tomarrow is Saturday night also, so I have to go out and have fun. :)

... I do not get really wild though. I'm a good girl... I promise. :verygood:

FitBlondeChick said:
I do not have taht kind of time to post on here 534 times a day. I have a busy life and it is going to be Friday night soon. Plus tomarrow is Saturday night also, so I have to go out and have fun. :)

... I do not get really wild though. I'm a good girl... I promise. :verygood:

that's what I wanna hear...lemme see some booty.

Dial_tone said:
that's what I wanna hear...lemme see some booty.

Sorry, I do not post that type of pictures up, and you should not ask a lady that type of thing. Its disrespectful. But I will forgive you because you have a cute cat in your picture. ;)

FitBlondeChick said:
Its not Jenna its Jenn, short for Jennifer and ok I am answering you. Hi wodan. :qt:

Ok, I answered him. Do I win something? :)
Yes you did. Check your karma.

Top Bottom