Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Can someone help me please put up my big picture.

FitBlondeChick said:
Yes I have done two cycls of anavar and clen, so I used anabolics. :)

Thats great. why don't you use estrogen your next cycle so you have breasts. I'd also recommend a few cycles of nootropics.

flex123 said:
I don't mean to be rude but I think you think too much of yourself the way you bragged how good you looked in that picture. I was anticipating a knock out picture. You seem to be an average girl with some flab on you tummy not abs but think you're a knockout.

Maybe it's just me and I have high expectaions so If I call a girl average she could still be a hottie in most other peoples eyes. I'm shallow.

I might have said you looked good if you didnt hype up your picture so much before it was posted.....I was expecting ,much more.

You blocked out your face, and I guess we should be thanking you for that, because if it was a knockout face I'm sure you'd be posting it. Apparently you didnt post it so...

You’re a real dick. This post was completely uncalled for. Talking trash and putting someone down like this is absolutely unnecessary. "You blocked your face out and I guess we should be thanking you for that"?? What the fuck is your problem? And then you actually have the tenacity to talk about how hot girls are so attracted to you. Putting someone down while at the same time talking yourself up. You’re the type of person who would on thread where a member posts their pics as they do on the anabolic forum and everyone is saying how they look good (even in cases where they do not have the best build and it is apparent) - you would be the guy who says "sorry to say this but you look like shit" - completely useless, adds nothing to the thread and is overall just a hateful and hurtful comment to make to someone. You know what? Get a life. She is a very beautiful young woman who does not deserve to be thanked for blocking out her face.
What makes people like you look even more pathetic is how you open your post by saying "I don't mean to be rude" as if you think you are actually adding something constructive to the thread. Don’t even bother responding, I'm not going to get into it with you - you've already said everything you need to accurately paint a picture of the low life piece of shit you are. If you actually had any sense of decency you would apologize to fitblondchick - but hey we already know that will never happen.

And to fitblondchick, just ignore scum like him. There are always a few on every site that actually need to put others down to make themselves feel superior. It’s a pathetic lonely world for people like that. Welcome to the Internet.

jonny jacked said:
You’re a real dick. This post was completely uncalled for. Talking trash and putting someone down like this is absolutely unnecessary. "You blocked your face out and I guess we should be thanking you for that"?? What the fuck is your problem? And then you actually have the tenacity to talk about how hot girls are so attracted to you. Putting someone down while at the same time talking yourself up. You’re the type of person who would on thread where a member posts their pics as they do on the anabolic forum and everyone is saying how they look good (even in cases where they do not have the best build and it is apparent) - you would be the guy who says "sorry to say this but you look like shit" - completely useless, adds nothing to the thread and is overall just a hateful and hurtful comment to make to someone. You know what? Get a life. She is a very beautiful young woman who does not deserve to be thanked for blocking out her face.
What makes people like you look even more pathetic is how you open your post by saying "I don't mean to be rude" as if you think you are actually adding something constructive to the thread. Don’t even bother responding, I'm not going to get into it with you - you've already said everything you need to accurately paint a picture of the low life piece of shit you are. If you actually had any sense of decency you would apologize to fitblondchick - but hey we already know that will never happen.

And to fitblondchick, just ignore scum like him. There are always a few on every site that actually need to put others down to make themselves feel superior. It’s a pathetic lonely world for people like that. Welcome to the Internet.

Damn.... is this type of ownage allowed this early on a Sunday morning?

jonny jacked said:

[applause]

jonny jacked said:

Wrong. If a person comes on to a board like this and starts talking shit about how good looking they are, the they deserve what they get. I highly doubt that you would be defending fitwhatever if she was a guy, right? So therefore, all you are doing is treating the sexes in an unequal manner, which is wrong, in my book. It cuts both ways.

HAHA...you got me right on some things. But I wouldn't be the guy who comes onto a thread of someone showing their body for critisism and bash them for no reason.

This thread wasn't that at all. It was her saying bragging about how she looks fantastic in her pictures because it's when she was using steriods.

Don't be a little bitch and try to call me a scumbag just because you feel the need to stick up for some girl on a message board.

anyone can say anything about my pictures if they want, the thing is I know I'm not extremely goodlooking and I accept that. But when I come on here saying wait till you see my pictures I'm so so fucking hot, you can put me in my place cause you've seen my pictures and know that it's not the case.

also, based on the pictures of just a body shot....if I started saying that I look amazing while on a gram of test and a gram of Deca and 50mg of dbol a day and than posted pictures and I looked like I string bean or fat shit, I'd be getting bashed the same way as my harsh response to this chick.

I don't discriminate or hate on people just cause they're woman....I'll say the same shit to anyone, cause like you said maybe I'm just an ass.

KillahBee said:
Wrong. If a person comes on to a board like this and starts talking shit about how good looking they are, the they deserve what they get. I highly doubt that you would be defending fitwhatever if she was a guy, right? So therefore, all you are doing is treating the sexes in an unequal manner, which is wrong, in my book. It cuts both ways.

you typed that out as I was typing out my thread..lol

I said the same shit.

It's like when High Intensity bragged about how he looked and everyone was bashing on him about him posting pictures.....If he posted some horendous pictures of himself everyone would be bashing on him. They'd be disappointed and say "wtf?? you talked all this shit about how amazing you looked and you posted average pictures"

I'm not saying that fitblond is nasty....she is an average woman.

Top Bottom