Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Can someone help me please put up my big picture.

Dial_tone said:
The pics are on a public website, accessible by anyone. I'll go on record as saying that isn't her/HIS website. ANYBODY can put files there. I just uploaded one of Ronnie Coleman; take a look.

http://www.pifiu.com/upload/uploads/052004/uploaded_by_Dial_tone.jpg

That pic could be of anyone in the world.

http://www.pifiu.com/upload

You can't fool a geek like me for long on something computer-related.

LOL

thanks for the back up :)

us IT guys gotta stay togather

nice fade ronnie has :qt:

u need to bring it back like the days u were big man on campus

tiger88 said:
LOL

thanks for the back up :)

us IT guys gotta stay togather

nice fade ronnie has :qt:

u need to bring it back like the days u were big man on campus
Tigger you lied to me and you were not suppost to put that picture up here for everyone to see. Also you need to tell them that you are the one who showed me how to upload my picture to that website so I could put them in private messages to send to you. How can you trick me and show me this and then agree with someone else who says because I used this web site that I am a liar. You are a mean person and I am not going to talk to you again. :mad:

fistfullofsteel said:
ok, so who is jenn? how do you know her? do i know her? why did you black out her face?

Would you please delete the quote that you put up with the link to that picture? He took it out of the post he made that you are quoting. :(

I don't care about all the nonsense drama on this or any other thread. I am curious - you mentioned this pic was taken while you were taking Anavar and Clen? And if I remember correctly you were upset about having taken these agents. Why is that? If I misunderstood or that was something I read somewhere else, I apologize.

Werd said:
I don't care about all the nonsense drama on this or any other thread. I am curious - you mentioned this pic was taken while you were taking Anavar and Clen? And if I remember correctly you were upset about having taken these agents. Why is that? If I misunderstood or that was something I read somewhere else, I apologize.

No if I posted that it was a misunderstanding because the only post I made was about someone using coke and I think they should not. I wanted to do another cycle of anavar and clen because I am too fat right now I think, but some of the people here were upset and said I should not do this. :rolleyes:

Why are you taking anabolics? I am so not trying to give you a hard time. I can see you've had one here and you don't know this but I have had more hard time here and on so many sites you have no clue. So just take a deep breath and relax.

May I ask your age and stats?

Top Bottom