Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Can someone help me please put up my big picture.

tuc biscuit said:
I live in Manchester, about 200 miles away, but know of several motels in London that do hourly rates, so lemme know when you arrive.

There is more to England than London? i had no idea, i thought the rest was farmland and stuff like that.

tuc biscuit said:
I live in Manchester, about 200 miles away, but know of several motels in London that do hourly rates, so lemme know when you arrive.

I'm not that type of girl Mr. Tuc... but if I ever do go to London I will be more than happy to look you up and we can go see the castle and the guards with funny hats and big ben. :verygood:

tuc biscuit said:
hard to explain, sort of like saying, why lead a virtuous clean healthy life in order to feel good, when you can just get drunk and high, it makes you feel good quicker?
and whats wrong with that anyway?

i get really tired of this discussion - i think that drugs used in moderation are great, and the pressure to be spartan in our lifestyles is destructive to life quality...

yeesh next people will get upset when you use a cake mix instead of the raw ingredients because its cheating

anyway im just in a bad mood...i need some naked chicks to massage me...carry on :)

I don't mean to be rude but I think you think too much of yourself the way you bragged how good you looked in that picture. I was anticipating a knock out picture. You seem to be an average girl with some flab on you tummy not abs but think you're a knockout.

Maybe it's just me and I have high expectaions so If I call a girl average she could still be a hottie in most other peoples eyes. I'm shallow.

I might have said you looked good if you didnt hype up your picture so much before it was posted.....I was expecting ,much more.

You blocked out your face, and I guess we should be thanking you for that, because if it was a knockout face I'm sure you'd be posting it. Apparently you didnt post it so...

flex123 said:
I don't mean to be rude but I think you think too much of yourself the way you bragged how good you looked in that picture. I was anticipating a knock out picture. You seem to be an average girl with some flab on you tummy not abs but think you're a knockout.

Maybe it's just me and I have high expectaions so If I call a girl average she could still be a hottie in most other peoples eyes. I'm shallow.

I might have said you looked good if you didnt hype up your picture so much before it was posted.....I was expecting ,much more.

You blocked out your face, and I guess we should be thanking you for that, because if it was a knockout face I'm sure you'd be posting it. Apparently you didnt post it so...
Hmmm... as if I would give you a chance. You do not even have a picture up and you are calling me fat and ugly. Talk to the hand. :chomp:

I already said that I will not show my face on here until I am comfortable, but mr black has seen it and he can tell you that I am cute. :heart:

FitBlondeChick said:
Hmmm... as if I would give you a chance. You do not even have a picture up and you are calling me fat and ugly. Talk to the hand. :chomp:

I already said that I will not show my face on here until I am comfortable, but mr black has seen it and he can tell you that I am cute. :heart:

i've posted my picture many times and I think I still have one in my gallery. I'll scan one of me and my girlfriend in a bit and post it up for a short time so you can see it.

I'm not saying I'm some perfectly awasome looking guy, I'm pretty much an average decent looking fella....but for some reason Gorgeous girls are attracted to me, and i'm not rich, not super goodlooking. If I had a 10+ inch dick I could understand but it's a mystery to me

Wow, this puts a perspective on things. From the outside it looks really lame when guys stand up for a girl on EF that others thinks is an alter. Anywho, I've been in your shoes, orb. Nvrbuff used to send pics and I stood up for her being a who she said she was and got rediculed for it. The same thing with Bebe Girl. I talked to her on the phone multiple times. It was an NYC number, she was female and used the "gaaaaaa' , "go shit in a hat", and the "i'm paranoid" lines in real conversatoins as well, and appeared to be who she said she was. People just called me a liar.

Mr. Black, so I know where you are coming from. Look out though, all the haters on here are just going to give you hell for this.

Last edited by a moderator:
well, did you warn her that this is what it's like for the first month or two at elite?

look at poort tripleblonde, she still hasn't moved beyond the hazing period.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yay another young white tanned blonde girl that posts 90x a day. All we need is 3 more and we can call it 'EF's six pack'.

What kind of sports car do you drive?

Top Bottom