Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Can I build muscle & lose body fat?

jnuts said:
Sorry for the repeat question.....I'm new to this bulking, cutting lifestyle. I bet you do get sick of these same questions from the rookies :)

No no no...wasn't meant like that. I was just talking about that question in general...not just unique to Elitefitness. In the fitness world I would venture to guess that is one of the most asked questions.

It wasn't about being sick of hearing it...or you being a rookie. It is a very valid question. And as Spatts says...we are here to help.

:)

thanks for your help!!! i've learned alot just reading al the threads reardig nutrition, training etc. its almost a science(eating and lifting). You all really now your stuff! :)

I think what makes this question confusing to the new members is the debate that frequently occurs in the highly fit (juiced or non-juiced) group on this board.

If you're already 10% bodyfat, well-trained and natural, then dropping fat and adding muscle is nearly impossible. Even with AAS, at best you'll hold the muscle and lose the fat until you hit 6-7% bodyfat then even the AAS will lose their magic but will still slow the muscle loss.

If you're untrained and 30% bodyfat, then yes you can lose fat and put on muscle without drugs or even ECA. Just clean up the diet, add some cardio and lift hard. It all depends on where you are to start.

Any ECA stack will work. The main ingredients are ephedra and caffeine, all the other stuff they put in just adds to the cost and does very little.

W6

Here is my 2 cents...

1st I would just die to be 123 lbs and 16-18%bf! :rolleyes:

and 2nd...those who dont ask...will never know.

(I say this because I ask ALOT of questions. :D

We

Top Bottom