Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

can cheap cleats fuck up your running mechanics

nimbus

i picked up a pretty shitty pair that cost like 35 bucks. I've noticed that when i sprint in them i hurt my groin, yet i am fine when i sprint in sneakers. If i bought more expensive cleats do you think it could make a difference, or is there something about cleats in general that make it easier to injure yourself running

u can get a nice pair (like 120 bucks) from Eastbay on clearance for around 45 bucks if its the offseason. What kind of cleats are u talkin about?

i picked up a pretty shitty pair that cost like 35 bucks. I've noticed that when i sprint in them i hurt my groin, yet i am fine when i sprint in sneakers. If i bought more expensive cleats do you think it could make a difference, or is there something about cleats in general that make it easier to injure yourself running
In any sport your foundation is the key. The only thing between your foundation and the field, court, etc. is the shoes on your feet. Go all out on your cleats bro. Cheap shoes can make parts hurt you didn't know you had.

In any sport your foundation is the key. The only thing between your foundation and the field, court, etc. is the shoes on your feet. Go all out on your cleats bro. Cheap shoes can make parts hurt you didn't know you had.
I spent $600 on custom-made cycling shoes...awesome.

Top Bottom