Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Callouses.

Dude, save the gloves for the garden................eventually, the callouses will be your glove.........

haha not unless you get schiek gloves, they are the only ones that work and dont rip after a month, plus they come with a year warranty, i dont have a single callouse and i lift 5 days a week very heavily..trust me, they are worth the money because the palm part of the glove is rubber, its amazing

thx for replies... esp to kjurz (i'm still laughing). k to all.

the callouses don't bother me, but i feel them scraping whoever's hand i shake. although my girl hasn't said anything, i don't think she cares for them, either.

yeah, straps aren't an option. i'd rather not lift at all than lift with straps. i'll check out those schiek gloves. cheers!

Guys afraid of calluses ....
Sounds very gay

Calluses are the ultimate proof that you spend more time with a barbell in your hands than with a TV Remote Control ;)

Actually, most girls that I talk to don't mind cals. in the least...I think they actually feel they'd rather have a guy that uses his hands than a pretty boy who gets weekly manicures.....

easy on the manicures pal...

just playin'...i've actualyl found that callouses kinda 'become' a part of your hand after years in the gym and they only start to peel and fall off after a warm shower or somethin'...otherwise I dont even really notice them

callouses are the ultimate sign of hard work and dedication.

If your girl cant live with your callouses then maybe you cant live with her? haha

I moisterize a lot, seems to keep them from being unbearably rough.

ChinkNasty said:
just playin'...i've actualyl found that callouses kinda 'become' a part of your hand after years in the gym and they only start to peel and fall off after a warm shower or somethin'...otherwise I dont even really notice them
Ditto. Although my wife hates it when I start to pick at them.

Top Bottom