Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

CALLING OUT Bubbles and Foreigngirl

Status
Not open for further replies.
humantarget said:
so what's your point?


Point four.

Stick and Feisty congratulations on the wonderful news. :) Sweet
 
i dont think it should matter how long they have dated or if they have met in person yet...bottom line is that they are happy with the way they have planned things...and if any of you guys are having doubts thats kind of you but it is their lives! so i say never mind the critisism just wish them good luck and move about!
 
Angel said:
i dont think it should matter how long they have dated or if they have met in person yet...bottom line is that they are happy with the way they have planned things...and if any of you guys are having doubts thats kind of you but it is their lives! so i say never mind the critisism just wish them good luck and move about!
WELCOME TO:
Believe.gif
 
StickFigure said:
Hammy--All i can say is, When you know, you KNOW!

ForeignGirl--we are but we're getting married next year.

BlutWump--It's Feisty, not Frisky.
Good choice but you couldn't really go wrong with either.
 
Angel said:
i dont think it should matter how long they have dated or if they have met in person yet...
of course it shouldnt matter, i mean why bother with silly formalities like meeting someone or dating them before marrying them
 
hamstershaver said:
of course it shouldnt matter, i mean why bother with silly formalities like meeting someone or dating them before marrying them
is everyone taking fucking crazy pills?
 
jujubes said:
post yours up son..after all it's a calling out thread..let's see your winning face/persona combo


hey i like jujubes but they get stuck in my teeth..... but man are they good or what?
 
bigmann245 said:
hey i like jujubes but they get stuck in my teeth..... but man are they good or what?

McCormick's supersour and put them in the freezer..you'll never eat them any other way
 
hamstershaver said:
of course it shouldnt matter, i mean why bother with silly formalities like meeting someone or dating them before marrying them

I know what she looks like, she knows what I look like, we have posted over 3000 PM's back and forth, many many hours in Plat Chat, spent every night for 3-5 hours a night talking on the phone for over a month, we know just about everything there is to know about eachother. I love her, she loves me. She is coming up here in Feb, I'm going down in April and July and moving down in September. We realize that nothing is set in concrete but as far as we can see things can only get better when we meet face to face.
 
wtf.jpg
StickFigure said:
I know what she looks like, she knows what I look like, we have posted over 3000 PM's back and forth, many many hours in Plat Chat, spent every night for 3-5 hours a night talking on the phone for over a month, we know just about everything there is to know about eachother. I love her, she loves me. She is coming up here in Feb, I'm going down in April and July and moving down in September. We realize that nothing is set in concrete but as far as we can see things can only get better when we meet face to face.
 
StickFigure said:
I know what she looks like, she knows what I look like, we have posted over 3000 PM's back and forth, many many hours in Plat Chat, spent every night for 3-5 hours a night talking on the phone for over a month, we know just about everything there is to know about eachother. I love her, she loves me. She is cumming up here in Feb, I'm going down in April and July and moving down in September. We realize that nothing is set in concrete but as far as we can see things can only get better when we meet face to face.


dude keep your sex life off the forums bro.
 
hamstershaver said:
of course it shouldnt matter, i mean why bother with silly formalities like meeting someone or dating them before marrying them


hammy, honestly, its not your problem how long they know each other and stuff.





Stick - dont mind him. Its awsome. Me and my husband got married after a month; my uncle and ant got married after 6 months. Its all good
 
I find it's in bad taste to make negative comments about others' physical appearance. Ive never been a fan of doing that. It only speaks to the insecurity of the person making the comments.

Now, poking fun at people's fucking stupidity - that's anotehr story. I'm all for that. hello there are a lot of fucking stupid ass motherfuckers around here.
 
humantarget said:
please, someone, call in a fucking air strike on this thread.....

LOL! I'm sure when KB comes back out of the closet from crying, he'll lock this bitch up tighter than a snare drum.
 
Smurfy said:
I find it's in bad taste to make negative comments about others' physical appearance. Ive never been a fan of doing that. It only speaks to the insecurity of the person making the comments.

Now, poking fun at people's fucking stupidity - that's anotehr story. I'm all for that. hello there are a lot of fucking stupid ass motherfuckers around here.

Hi Smurf!! :wavey:

How's my best buddy today?? ;)
 
Smurfy said:
I find it's in bad taste to make negative comments about others' physical appearance. Ive never been a fan of doing that. It only speaks to the insecurity of the person making the comments.

Now, poking fun at people's fucking stupidity - that's anotehr story. I'm all for that. hello there are a lot of fucking stupid ass motherfuckers around here.
post up pics that make me LOL and i'm gonna fuckin' sound off about it.
 
wow

can i have back the fucking time it took me to wade thru all this bullshit
 
Smurfy said:
I find it's in bad taste to make negative comments about others' physical appearance. Ive never been a fan of doing that. It only speaks to the insecurity of the person making the comments.

Now, poking fun at people's fucking stupidity - that's anotehr story. I'm all for that. hello there are a lot of fucking stupid ass motherfuckers around here.

I don't think this has anything to do with the way anyone looks anyhow.. elite just isin't elite unless there's someone to bash..

Alot of people aren't posting anymore new wars errupt..

Just simple.. but as always way outta hand
:)
 
CamelToe said:
read it about 200 more times then we'll all be even


i'd rather stick toothpicks in my eyesockets and be analy raped :worried:
 
jujubes said:
until you post up your own, i suggest you beat it
so, you, like many other of the semi-attrative women here post up these pics of "yourself" hoping some schlub will come along and compliment you. what other reason is there? i don't need some barefoot, nappy headed, sewer skank to tell me how hot i am. i'll post up whatever the fuck i want...within reason, of course.... ;)
 
humantarget said:
i'm goin' to bed. i'll be back, if this fucking travesty is still in existance...


take a few tablespoons of rat poision first :verygood:
 
traddum said:
this might be the best thread ive ever read !!!


well you've only been here a little over a month so ill excuse that comment
 
I've looked at all the photos and not a one of you is ugly. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. But, there are lot of assholes in here that act like gradeschool children. How can you criticize someone's pic in a cruel way when they have the guts to post up in the first place? That speaks volumes about a person to me and the starter of this thread has criticized people in this thread. It's not too late to see the error of your ways.
 
I have pics of Bubbles and me right now on my hard drive, if anyone wants to see them make a karma offer (large)
 
BrothaBill said:
I have pics of Bubbles and me right now on my hard drive, if anyone wants to see them make a karma offer (large)
I thin you should share with me. Ive donated to you in the past, and Ill do it again. Dont you tempt me you muggafugga.
 
Smurfy said:
I thin you should share with me. Ive donated to you in the past, and Ill do it again. Dont you tempt me you muggafugga.

Detroit didnt make the point spread the next day by .5 so your karma is gone darling lol
Given the pain in the arse it was the last go round with photos it would have to be a sizeable k donation for me to put up with the hundreds of hours of pissed off Australian fury that I know it would generate now and in the forseeable future
 
traddum said:
yeah maybe ill go through all the archives and say it again for u k ...


sweet

i have some good ones :verygood:
 
StickFigure said:
I know what she looks like, she knows what I look like, we have posted over 3000 PM's back and forth, many many hours in Plat Chat, spent every night for 3-5 hours a night talking on the phone for over a month, we know just about everything there is to know about eachother. I love her, she loves me. She is coming up here in Feb, I'm going down in April and July and moving down in September. We realize that nothing is set in concrete but as far as we can see things can only get better when we meet face to face.

Oh shit. Good luck to the both of you.
 
humantarget said:
so, you, like many other of the semi-attrative women here post up these pics of "yourself" hoping some schlub will come along and compliment you. what other reason is there? i don't need some barefoot, nappy headed, sewer skank to tell me how hot i am. i'll post up whatever the fuck i want...within reason, of course.... ;)

I'm willing to wager the women of this board, including myself, consider the source of this mindless comment, and don't care what you think about our pics. It seems several people approve, and whether or not they do, we're secure enough not to give a shit what anybody really thinks..lol..and we'll post it because we choose to, because we can, because we feel like it...just another avatar Mr. Mystery...ironic how the most obnoxious and loudest assbasket insulting everyone else with a photo refuses to post his own..and I don't think it's because you're that secure..if someone is a sewer skank the moment they ask you to show your face, your looks are obviously a real sore spot. We're sorry your looks don't afford you the option, but don't hate us because ours does.

Hope you got some good beauty sleep ;)
 
traddum said:
btw ur join date looks quite similar to someone i know
???


lol

newbee... don't you know... DON'T YOU KNOW :verygood:
 
BrothaBill said:
lol, you can, Im not going to post our photos online


i bet you two make an adorable couple
 
Boring night here. Let me add this. I don't care how attractive a woman may look, if she's a bitch, I'd rather have the average looking nicer woman. I think I'm gonna eat now and take a nap.
 
Erzulie said:

even the humor of doing that is causing me a brow-beating, we arent sposed to discuss our private lives online so Im in big trouble





















make it 200k and you got a deal
 
BrothaBill said:
even the humor of doing that is causing me a brow-beating, we arent sposed to discuss our private lives online so Im in big trouble





















make it 200k and you got a deal

LOL

she's gonna pop you one
 
holy suffocating boring anticlimactic disgustingly long thread, batman!

in short: killah, pluck your eyebrows and lose the goofy friendly wide eyed kind look, it doesnt suit you. squint a bit even ;)

stickfigure: congratulations on your upcoming marriage

stickfigure: my condolences on your upcoming marriage :(

foreigngirl: nische lipth ;)

frisky: those wo live in glass houses should not throw stones...or get undressed, or the world will see their fattyness

bubbles: i cant believe that youve betrayed our country and hooked up with a foreigner...it just isnt cricket, i say

superqt: i wouldnt have used the word "attention" myself ;)

buncha fatties ;)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom