Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

CALLING OUT Bubbles and Foreigngirl

Status
Not open for further replies.

KillahBee

New member
It's as simple as this, so don't start in with the excuses:

You made comments on a thread about the pic I posted in aap's thread. Called me ugly or not that hot or whatevathafuck. The rules of EF have always been - if you're gonna make negative comments on a member's pic, then you HAVE TO post your own pic.

SO, EF needs a face pic of both of you - clear as day. It's only right.

And bubbles, you mentioned that I " need attention". just thought I might bring this up:

http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/showthread.php?t=377940&highlight=yasmina+leaving
 
KB is a good bro
 
good, the respect is being upgraded.


now the problem with something like this is that fat hick tool EF hardup dudes will tell ANY chick that they are hot. no constructive criticism. I trust tiger88, that';s about it.
 
Angel said:
KB post your pic in here to make my life a little easier!

nope. this isn't about me or comparing me and those two, just doing what's right. I'm in there somewhere in aap's thread. first 5 pages or so I think.
 
Angel said:
KB put your pic in here


stunad, this has nothing to do with my pic. it's not a comparison. they have to post their pics cause they decided to talk shit about mine. it's very simple.
 
i want to see your pic......i went through the pic thread but the damn thing is sooo long.....put the link in here plz, ty
 
Miss24k said:
Actually it's both!
page 3 is the better pic the actual face pic though...i saw the one where he was wearing the sunglasses i was looking for the first original one
 
lol at this thread

drama scale: 9.5
crybaby scale: 7.5
suckness scale: 3 (there's going to be a lot of pissed off ppl in this thread so this gets a good score)
 
lol at angel being a braindead vegetable.

I think I may just look extra young in that pic, maybe it's the black and white. most people say I just look my age.
 
stilleto said:
you have nice pics in your gallery.


thanks :)



I wanna say officially - my intent with that thread was not to disrespect KB intentionally or not. It was a joke. I do NOT think he is ugly. I am gonna go and delete itagain so people dont get the wrong idea.
I actually cant delete my own thread!!! Someone do it plz
 
tommy2tone your one ugly son of a beep

see what u made me do, call myself ugly

now my feelings r hurt, hope ur happy
 
Killah my wigga, fuck them bitches. If I counted the amount of times I have been rejected by the NJ skanks, because they thought I wasn't all that and a bag of chips plus the dip, it would be a number larger than Wodin's actual age. We're talking freaking astronomical numbers, but I don't let it get to me. I just cry myself to sleep every night. No biggie!!!!!
 
fistfullofsteel said:
Killah my wigga, fuck them bitches. If I counted the amount of times I have been rejected by the NJ skanks, because they thought I wasn't all that and a bag of chips plus the dip, it would be a number larger than Wodin's actual age. We're talking freaking astronomical numbers, but I don't let it get to me. I just cry myself to sleep every night. No biggie!!!!!

lol. shiiiit, if I'm ugly and you consider the females I have had in my life, I guess I am doing A LOT better than I expected. if I get plastic surgery I may actually bag Alyssa Milano after all
 
KillahBee said:
lol. shiiiit, if I'm ugly and you consider the females I have had in my life, I guess I am doing A LOT better than I expected. if I get plastic surgery I may actually bag Alyssa Milano after all

u must have read the ugly man's guide to getting laid
 
KillahBee said:
lol. shiiiit, if I'm ugly and you consider the females I have had in my life, I guess I am doing A LOT better than I expected. if I get plastic surgery I may actually bag Alyssa Milano after all


it's not a matter of being ugly, it's a matter of the amount of people better looking than you.
 
I am wholeheartedly enjoying this thread.

Lots of people are being pwt right now.

And all of you are beautiful to me.

Except stilleto.
 
swole said:
I am wholeheartedly enjoying this thread.

Lots of people are being pwt right now.

And all of you are beautiful to me.

Except stilleto.
i still want to pinch ur cheeks
 
fistfullofsteel said:
Killah my wigga, fuck them bitches. If I counted the amount of times I have been rejected by the NJ skanks, because they thought I wasn't all that and a bag of chips plus the dip, it would be a number larger than Wodin's actual age. We're talking freaking astronomical numbers, but I don't let it get to me. I just cry myself to sleep every night. No biggie!!!!!


Girls used to diss me
Now they write letters 'cause they miss me
 
awittyusername said:
Girls used to diss me
Now they write letters 'cause they miss me

I'm sure they follow you around too. Wait & watch your every move. They probably do it in teams of 2. :)
 
KillahBee said:
now it's bubbles' turn. someone get that attention needing mongrel in here

She's a lawyer and at work and rarely posts anymore but I should say that Ive told her not to post her pics online a long time ago so I doubt she'll get baited b/c another member was temp banned for uploading them to different sites calling her a whore and stuff so she has a reason to keep her photos offline on a serious note.
 
BrothaBill said:
She's a lawyer and at work and rarely posts anymore but I should say that Ive told her not to post her pics online a long time ago so I doubt she'll get baited b/c another member was temp banned for uploading them to different sites calling her a whore and stuff so she has a reason to keep her photos offline on a serious note.


which makes sense. but that also makes her a childish immature cowardice person with the respect and intelligence of a rat. you don't call out another member and then don't back it up.

no fucking respect for that "chick". I will do everything I can to ruin her experience on EF, and we all know how important online life is to her.
 
BrothaBill said:
She's a lawyer and at work and rarely posts anymore but I should say that Ive told her not to post her pics online a long time ago so I doubt she'll get baited b/c another member was temp banned for uploading them to different sites calling her a whore and stuff so she has a reason to keep her photos offline on a serious note.


really? Oh, wow...
 
maybe bubbles IS foreigngirl, or maybe foreigngirl IS bubbles. OR, Einhorn is finkle, finkle is einhorn, einhorn is a man :worried:
 
bubbles is real- i know the incident BB is referring to because the person who did it is the one who showed me her pic in the first place.

she is very pretty though. not in a "i'm just being nice way", but in a real "wow, she's pretty" kind of way.
 
KillahBee said:
which makes sense. but that also makes her a childish immature cowardice person with the respect and intelligence of a rat. you don't call out another member and then don't back it up.

no fucking respect for that "chick". I will do everything I can to ruin , experience on EF, and we all know how important online life is to her.

lol, I know she can handle her own so have fun, but she rarely posts anymore so you may be having the fun by yourself b/c I doubt she'll care.
But yeah, it was silly
 
BrothaBill said:
She's a lawyer and at work and rarely posts anymore but I should say that Ive told her not to post her pics online a long time ago so I doubt she'll get baited b/c another member was temp banned for uploading them to different sites calling her a whore and stuff so she has a reason to keep her photos offline on a serious note.


I agree about not posting face pics on the Informations Super Highway. And, I agree with her that killabee4U2NV is an attention whore. ;)

But, she should not have been the one to start talking about someones looks if she is not going to post hers. Besides...there is so much other shit to make fun of kb4U2NV about!!


This is why I would never make a deragatory comment about any of the ladies weight here. :verygood:
 
awittyusername said:
I agree about not posting face pics on the Informations Super Highway. And, I agree with her the killabee4U2NV is an attention whore. ;)

But, she should not have been the one to start talking about someones looks if she is not going to post hers. Besides...there is so much other shit to make fun of kb4U2NV about!!


This is why I would never make a deragatory comment about any of the ladies weight here. :verygood:
lol your such an angel
I do agree with not making fun of people and how they look although i didnt see anything wrong with anyones pics
except aap:) he looks 12
and thats why i dont lke to put my pic up here, i coudnt handle the constructive criticism or ppl just being mean:(
 
SoKlueles said:
lol your such an angel
I do agree with not making fun of people and how they look although i didnt see anything wrong with anyones pics
except aap:) he looks 12
and thats why i dont lke to put my pic up here, i coudnt handle the constructive criticism or ppl just being mean:(


Why did you call me an angel?

BTW. I seriously like the chick in your av
 
*MissCoverAngel4U2NV* can't find this thread
 
After reading this thread I have reached three conclusions:

1. Herman Munster doesn't take no shit from no woman -- except Raina.
2. You people are ugly.
3. Angel somehow managed to make make me think less of her.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom