Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cali's Road to the big 4-0

Cali do you need help with making someone disappear lol? Just sayin' a lot of people go missing here without ever being found. I'm here for you if you ever need help with anything

Lmao I love this post. "there you go Cg it's all sorted " that'll teach them for messing with one EFs best ladies!!

LOL...ya I guess we are the murder capital of Canada aren't we??

How're ya feeling Stero??

Hope things are going better with you now Cali, hopefully you've been getting things in order! I'm feeling better than ever to tell you the truth. Ive had over two weeks rest now and Today is going to be my first day back to the gym since the pneumonia. I'll be sure to let you know how it goes!

I also wanted to add that I am very grateful for all of you who read my log and post comments and support. It has made a difference for me in my real life and I consider all of you friends.

You all know I've been to hell and back and this last week was by far, the most challenging I've ever faced and for the first time, in a long time, I feel strong again. I kicked some ass, stood up for myself, and really feel that "take no prisoners" attitude. I'm perhaps a bit overboard currently because I have a bit of an edge and that "f*&k you" attitude but it feels so good, compared to the feeling of being a victim.

I don't mean this in anything but a humble way but I feel proud of myself and I am excited to get back into my life, get back into a routine and get really focused on my goals. I am one of those people who is usually nothing but hard on myself and my own worst critic and today, I took time to reflect on where I've been recently and how I've managed to survive and come out the other side standing tall.

Don't ever forget who you are and always stay true to yourself. As people dedicated to fitness, we share a common characteristic and that is that we don't give up. We stay the course and we continue on in our goals, even when it's tough. The qualities that get us in the gym time and time again, are the same qualities that can get us through our challenges in life. Determination, perseverance, commitment.

So, kick some ass this week my EF friends. We are a strong group and we will all get where we need to be this year! I have faith in all of us, including faith in myself.

Night!! :)
What a great post Cali, I have read it a few times and get goosepimply.. I'm so happy you've managed to face your demons and overcome them..

This is so inspirational... 2012 is going to be a great year!!

Hey Cg...Just checking in on ya hope all is well chic.....

Hey guys...thanks for all the comments!

I'm doing pretty well. I was in the gym Mon/ Tues and trained back and then chest. Cardio both days as well.

I do notice a difference in strength in my left arm as I've started increasing the weight so I'm still sort of playing around with my numbers and seeing where I need to be starting weight wise.

Yesterday was a bit of a down day so I did my exercise in a pub last night but my appetite is returning so my days on the douche bag diet are numbered.

All and all...it's been a good week! Things are continually improving and moving in the right direction! :)

Top Bottom