Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cali's Road to the big 4-0

Hey Chic, sorry to hear your under the weather , sending you a speedy recover get plenty chicken soup lol,
And I hope you get you pest problem sorted out soon I can't imaging what your going through if you get stuck you could always call in the guys Of EF to exterminate lol ,no the police will help ,
I'm so happy your doing so well even with all this going on your goals are getting nearer keep up the hard work huni

Donna

Donna

Well everyone....time for my 4 week summary!

My goals were:

-decision on competition
-10 lbs down
-training on track/ finish rehabing the injuries

Yesterday was my 4 week mark and....drum roll please.....here are the results!

- I've decided not to compete in June but aim for October. That will give me a few more months to get back in routine and get my simple, drama free life back. I'm thinking about starting back into muay thai. I used to do that 3 times a week for an hour each time. Basically paid a guy to teach me to fight and spar with me. I've been craving that type of physical release...nothing like punching something repeatedly and getting a great workout in the mean time! I know..I'm demented.

- My training for 2 of the 4 weeks was great. The last week it's been non existent but I've made some progress in terms of deciding to run the maxot program and my shoulder/ arm are basically back to normal. I'm down to once every 3 week rehab appts, although I haven't fully put it to the test yet with regular training (for more then 2 weeks) LOL

-My 4 week weigh in was at 167.2 for a total loss of 12 lbs. Yes...it's been on the douche bag diet (I really think I should coin that phrase) but...I'm thrilled with it. This is about where I got to, weight wise, last year in my prep before I stopped so it's a bit of a road mark for me.

I will post up tomorrow with a new set of goals and my new direction. I think they will be short term, one week goals for the next week, just to get back on track!

I also wanted to add that I am very grateful for all of you who read my log and post comments and support. It has made a difference for me in my real life and I consider all of you friends.

You all know I've been to hell and back and this last week was by far, the most challenging I've ever faced and for the first time, in a long time, I feel strong again. I kicked some ass, stood up for myself, and really feel that "take no prisoners" attitude. I'm perhaps a bit overboard currently because I have a bit of an edge and that "f*&k you" attitude but it feels so good, compared to the feeling of being a victim.

I don't mean this in anything but a humble way but I feel proud of myself and I am excited to get back into my life, get back into a routine and get really focused on my goals. I am one of those people who is usually nothing but hard on myself and my own worst critic and today, I took time to reflect on where I've been recently and how I've managed to survive and come out the other side standing tall.

Don't ever forget who you are and always stay true to yourself. As people dedicated to fitness, we share a common characteristic and that is that we don't give up. We stay the course and we continue on in our goals, even when it's tough. The qualities that get us in the gym time and time again, are the same qualities that can get us through our challenges in life. Determination, perseverance, commitment.

So, kick some ass this week my EF friends. We are a strong group and we will all get where we need to be this year! I have faith in all of us, including faith in myself.

Night!! :)

Morning Cg, that's a great post chic, I understand what your saying bout EF been a great support not just in fitness but also everyday life,
I think it's great that you stood up for yourself and took no shit, also I know you said you adopted this attitude that's a good thing you ever heArd the term fight or flight ? In my job were tested during confrontation on our fight or flight reaction. That Is an automatic reaction to do one or the other during stress , confrontation etc so don't feel so bad that you took on this attitude as for many of us this is a natural reaction and too a ver important one!!
So happy for you with your goals in sight I'm too back to working out today, if missed you lot as I've not been posting much on my week off.
So let's start this wk as we mean to go on KILL that shit!!

Donna x

I also wanted to add that I am very grateful for all of you who read my log and post comments and support. It has made a difference for me in my real life and I consider all of you friends.

You all know I've been to hell and back and this last week was by far, the most challenging I've ever faced and for the first time, in a long time, I feel strong again. I kicked some ass, stood up for myself, and really feel that "take no prisoners" attitude. I'm perhaps a bit overboard currently because I have a bit of an edge and that "f*&k you" attitude but it feels so good, compared to the feeling of being a victim.

I don't mean this in anything but a humble way but I feel proud of myself and I am excited to get back into my life, get back into a routine and get really focused on my goals. I am one of those people who is usually nothing but hard on myself and my own worst critic and today, I took time to reflect on where I've been recently and how I've managed to survive and come out the other side standing tall.

Don't ever forget who you are and always stay true to yourself. As people dedicated to fitness, we share a common characteristic and that is that we don't give up. We stay the course and we continue on in our goals, even when it's tough. The qualities that get us in the gym time and time again, are the same qualities that can get us through our challenges in life. Determination, perseverance, commitment.

So, kick some ass this week my EF friends. We are a strong group and we will all get where we need to be this year! I have faith in all of us, including faith in myself.

Cali why wait until october grasp that trophy now, I would be more than happy to help

you rock gal!

Love this!!!! And in the nicest way possible, well that just wouldn't be me, so here it goes. ABOUT DAMN TIME!!!!!!!!! LOL

So happy to see ya back at it Cali! Its great to hear how positive you are after all you have been through the past few weeks, very inspiring.

Now get in that gym and tear shit up! :) Myself and everyone here will be here supporting you all the way to the top of the podium!

Cali do you need help with making someone disappear lol? Just sayin' a lot of people go missing here without ever being found. I'm here for you if you ever need help with anything

Top Bottom