Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cali's Road to the big 4-0

Caligirl keep your chin up and get down to you business already. You are a competitive athlete. Get it done! That is all. ;)

Sent from my DROIDX using EliteFitness

Hey everyone...a quick update.

I was back in the gym last night, finally. Slowly getting things back to "normal".

I trained shoulders last night and don't have my log with me but did a maxot shoulder workout. I really pushed it because I needed to burn off some frustration and my shoulders are sore today!! Feels good.

I hit up 30 mins post workout cardio too.

I've stopped the GH. My ex was buying it for me but I had to give my kits back....jerk!! lol So...it's not something I can put in the budget to continue at this moment. I don't think I was on it long enough to really see any earth shattering results and I have been less than consistant, as well, so ...probably good I wasn't paying for it. :)

Still working on the goals.....

Have u started writing up the script for the book, "the douchebag diet?" coz ur gonna wanna make sure u include a chapter "when douchers confiscate your shit: how to cope". :) maybe u should hire a hit man and put the doucher out of your misery. Lol ;)

Have u started writing up the script for the book, "the douchebag diet?" coz ur gonna wanna make sure u include a chapter "when douchers confiscate your shit: how to cope". :) maybe u should hire a hit man and put the doucher out of your misery. Lol ;)

LOL...the douchebag diet is still treating me well!! I was talking to one of the doctors at work today about GH. He said there's been studies out of Europe (he's from Russia) showing GH use increases risk of cancer. I asked him for some references etc but no such luck at the moment. I'd like to see them though.

Time for me to start learning about peptides. I think they would be more in the budget!

P.S. Actually I haven't weighed myself lately. My appetite is coming back so must mean I'm moving on to phase 2 which would be the "getting over said douche bag" diet! LOL

^^^^^^^^^^^^^totally agree! :strider36^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

LOL...the douchebag diet is still treating me well!! I was talking to one of the doctors at work today about GH. He said there's been studies out of Europe (he's from Russia) showing GH use increases risk of cancer. I asked him for some references etc but no such luck at the moment. I'd like to see them though.

Time for me to start learning about peptides. I think they would be more in the budget!

P.S. Actually I haven't weighed myself lately. My appetite is coming back so must mean I'm moving on to phase 2 which would be the "getting over said douche bag" diet! LOL

Hi Cali, heres my take on hgh long term Use will activate any dormant pre cancerous cells, alot of factors include cancer history in your family, and the length and dosage taken.
asfar as peptides ,be careful ,mussing tith your insulin spikees if you're not careful can make you type 2 diabetic.

I prefer Sarms over anything as you will get more noticable results with out any problems.

^^^^^ Agreed. Radar put me on the sarms s-4 and other than vision sides by the 5th day no other problems. With all the test and eq I am running it seems to be helping with bloat along with liquidex. Well Radar is just the man. That is all. Lol

Thanks guys. I am going to have to look into sarms more. I know QT has run it before and liked it. OWL...what do you mean about vision side effects on the 5th day??

Radar, I was thinking about the gh and cancer cells and wondered if that would be more it vs just the simple statement of gh causes cancer. More that it would develop what was already there. Thanks for the input. I love to learn about this type of thing.

I did get in the gym yesterday and just did 30 mins of cardio.

I weighed in this morning and am still at 167.2.

Today is the first Saturday in a long time that I woke up and didn't feel like I had the weight of the world on me. I am almost there you guys! Man it's a process getting over things!

I have two goals for the weekend.

- get the diet finished and food prepared for the work week.
- get my training program laid out. Meaning...print off the maxot sheets and have a schedule.

So..pretty much the same goals for the last 5 weeks!! LOL

It's all good....I got this now! :)

Top Bottom