Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Building a big DL

w8lifterchick said:
i'm not a great deadlifter because of back problems, but platform deads might help you. either use smaller plates (use the 35s instead of the 45s) or stand on something a few inches high, like an aerobic step or a couple of 25s. do your working set like that and it'll help you from the floor when you pull normally.

off the block will definitely help you break more off the floor...

like you said, if you can finish anything you can break off the floor, just work on pulling more off the ground, then address weakpoints as they come up...

475x2 after only a 8 months is pretty darn good bro... you sound like a natural... :)

as far as assistance, keep it simple... I would only hit maybe a max of 2 assitance moves per workout and rotate them every week (unless you are enhanced, then maybe hit 3 or whatever you can do)... try to match them in varying ways to hit what you need...

Becoming said:
off the block will definitely help you break more off the floor...

like you said, if you can finish anything you can break off the floor, just work on pulling more off the ground, then address weakpoints as they come up...

475x2 after only a 8 months is pretty darn good bro... you sound like a natural... :)

as far as assistance, keep it simple... I would only hit maybe a max of 2 assitance moves per workout and rotate them every week (unless you are enhanced, then maybe hit 3 or whatever you can do)... try to match them in varying ways to hit what you need...
Thanks for the advice..appreciate it!!

wnt2bBeast said:
Thanks for the advice..appreciate it!!

anytime bro.... good luck (not sure that you need it!)

Top Bottom