Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Buddha's Alpha Male Cycle Thread

Just a quick note; I love everything about the awesome art/lifestyle of bodybuilding!

More on that later...

So I laid out a complete plan, both diet and training, and have been on it from the word go. But life happens, and bodybuilding will continue regardless. I'd been on the market for a while, so when I ran into a 27 year old lebanese girl in the club I expressed my interest. "Are you on molly?", No, "What are you drinking?", Diet Pepsi, "Then how come you can dance like that?" She wondered out loud.

Thank You Bodybuilding!

I'm taking her to Muscle Beach for the show on Moday. This is the same show I plan on competing in next year. Lou Ferrigno is receiving a special award, and he is looking great!

Back to Life, Back to Reality.

Sleep a little off, and cardio a little up, so I did a full body cycle of super sets. Just getting into the 5th week of my cycle, and I am pushing as hard as I can because I don't want to get into the head of waiting for the gear to kick in.

Will definitely report body weight and big lift numbers this week.

Through everything I am remaining mindful that my happiness needs to be based on my life, my Buddha Nature. I am then free to share that with those around me and strive to be a good example of a human being.

Legs today. Typing that made me smile...

So I laid out a complete plan, both diet and training, and have been on it from the word go. But life happens, and bodybuilding will continue regardless. I'd been on the market for a while, so when I ran into a 27 year old lebanese girl in the club I expressed my interest. "Are you on molly?", No, "What are you drinking?", Diet Pepsi, "Then how come you can dance like that?" She wondered out loud.

Thank You Bodybuilding!

I'm taking her to Muscle Beach for the show on Moday. This is the same show I plan on competing in next year. Lou Ferrigno is receiving a special award, and he is looking great!

Back to Life, Back to Reality.

Sleep a little off, and cardio a little up, so I did a full body cycle of super sets. Just getting into the 5th week of my cycle, and I am pushing as hard as I can because I don't want to get into the head of waiting for the gear to kick in.

Will definitely report body weight and big lift numbers this week.

Through everything I am remaining mindful that my happiness needs to be based on my life, my Buddha Nature. I am then free to share that with those around me and strive to be a good example of a human being.

Legs today. Typing that made me smile...

So some numbers.

Body Weight 234 lbs. I'm gaining very slowly, but my cardio is so high as opposed to my last cycle this is understandable. I am just getting into a 5000+ calorie a day head, and will make adjustments in the coming week.

Flat Bench 315 for 5
Pendlay Row 255 for 5
Squats with no belt 315 for 7
EZ Curl Bis 125 for 5
Scull Crushers 125 for 5

A good solid place to take this cycle into high gear. This is the middle of the 5th week, so a renewed focus on calories should bring about some big changes soon. My legs are aching, and since I haven't done them in 3 days I figure this is me expanding.

I saw some friends from my old gym at Muscle Beach yesterday, and a couple of them were well impressed with my physique. I hadn't seen them in 6 weeks, so change is definititly on its way.

I would sometimes prefer to think that my environment was going on before I ever showed up in it, but the fact is, I am aware that I create it as I go.

Was my workplace a stressful environment before I showed up this morning? Let's see; people were making unrealistic demands, check, responsibilty for things gone wrong were being put on me that I had no involvement with, check, and I had a larger than usual number of calls from stressed out clients to return, check. But was it a stressful environment before I showed up? No. It was all happening, but weather or not it became stressful was all down to me and the way I dealt with it.

So, all of this going on + a new girlfriend going off the rails + a focused mind due to Buddhist Practice + disciplined eating and a nicely timed supplementation before hitting the gym = 365 pound squats for 5 reps.

Never give up. To not advance is to retreat.

I have some good news, and some bad news.

You have all probably heard the guidance about bulking routines that your bulking calories will become your new maintenance calories.

Well I am here to confirm that this is the truth.

As of about 3 weeks ago I added to what I thought was a bulking diet what I like to call the Marie Antoinette approach of, "Let them eat cake." My office is about 8 feet from a kitchen that searves about 60 people with dinner and breakfast everyday, so to say there is alot of food laying around is an understatement. And I have helped limit food waste recently by eating what felt like constantly. But as of this morning, my waist is down and my cut is up.

Not that I mind looking F'n good, but it time to kick it to a whole 'nother level. I happened upon a clip from the new body building movie, and a statement about weighing everything you eat stayed with me. That is my way forward now.

So, in this case, the good news and bad news is the same news. My bulking calories did indeed become my maintenance calories, but I look great.

And to all the guys I have told to just eat more to gain weight in the past; Suck it up. It's the truth!

What the F is he doing?

You know, Phil Heath in the trailer for the new bodybuilding movie coming out. Not that I am getting anything to promote it, but if it isn't coming to a theatre near you, you should move.

But anyway, there is Phil doing partial reps on a chest machine. Chest machine, really? Partial reps...

But the Dude is huge, so I was in the gym, and not knowing exactly what he was up to, and it being one of my "shake it up" days, I decided to do 21's on a flat bench machine. You know 7 bottom half, 7 top half, 7 full motion. I was amazingly pumped afterwards.

Try it...

Never doubt yourself, even a little bit.

Case note; Guy in the gym lifting, has the arms out, and this other gym rat says, "You're looking really good, man!", que my entrance, and I'm ready to pose down right there. Guy pulls his shirt up, yea, real cut up abs, so I move to the play nice mode. After a minute a flexes his bicept in the mirror and I follow suit; I'm only about twice this guys size! Am I F'n serious?! Yea, since moving to bulk mode I have smoothed out a bit, but you can still see them. The only thing that was too small on me was my confidence in the moment.

I'm not trying to come across like I need to challenge and compete with every guy I see. Been there, done that. But when there is a chance for some friendly comparison, I will punch my own ticket from now on.

It's 2:00 and I am downing my fourth meal of about 1/2 pound of lean beef and 8 oz. of potatoes. That is not including a protein drink with a scoop of ice cream in it I had right after the gym.

I forget who said it, and I paraphrase, "I am focused 24/7, and if your not focused 24/7, when we meet, I'll win."

Too F'n right!

Top Bottom