Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Buddha's Alpha Male Cycle Thread

buddhabuilder

Chairman of Board
Chairman Member
Thanks for checking in. I guarantee you an awesome thread so please subscribe and participate. One thing I want to get out of the way right up front, when I say Alpha Male it is because it is from my perspective, but it can easily apply to Alpha Female, Alpha Transgender, or however else you choose to identify. So here are the details. Still a little tweaking to take place as to how the Mast e may impact the doses of the other 2 main ingredients, so I'll keep you posted. I really enjoyed the transdermal test on my last cycle so I have brought it in here along with the transdermal Sdrol as kickers. I've been ramping up the intensity in the gym for the past couple of weeks in preparation, and I'll tell you this. Everyday I walk out of the gym I wish I was just getting there so I could do it all again.

1-20 Test e 600 mg a week, split in 2
1-20 Equipoise 600 mg a week, split in 2
1-4 Transdermal Test
3-6 transdermal Sdrol 20/20/20/30
1-20 Aromasin 12.5 mg EOD
1-6 N2Guard
5-16 HCGenerate ES
11-20 Masteron e 500 mg, split in 2
20-22 HCG 1500 iu a week, split in 2

Week 21 on, back on cruise Test e 250 a week, split in 2
21-24 Methyl EAA
21-24 Test Infusion
21-24 Forma Stanzol
21-24 DAA Power Chews

Week 23 on, back on the cruise at 300 mg Test e a week, split in 2

Last edited:
I'm in on this I checked out your last log to you sure are something else man! Lol just out of curiosity why are you starting your transdermal s drol on week 3?

Welcome aboard guys. I like the HCGenerate on cycle with my sites set for the HCG as a real big kick start coming out. I have clomid on hand if I think the boys are lagging, so I have my bases covered.

I am referring to Alpha Male as a life condition, and I will get more into that later today.

I staggered my transdermals like this so they can accent eachother as I move towards week 7, which is where I really felt my long ester kick in on my first cycle. That, and I love the feeling of testosterone in my system. It is amazing I put on 40 pounds of muscle in my first 17 years of clean training, because everything, my characteristics (especially when I was younger), full head of hair, unfamiliarity with having high test in my system, and the bloods I had done over the past 2 years, points to me having low test levels from the start.

In Buddhism we call it, Changing poison into medicine. That is, embrace the obstacle as an opportunity for positive transformation.

I'll get the party started later today. Thanx for following.

Last edited:
Where does the Alpha Male feeling come from?

After years of Buddhist practice I still found myself trying to map out the exact point where I felt that awesome, limitless rush of power and confidence during my last cycle, so that I could design my next cycle to get a similar result. I puzzled over this until finally talking to a good friend about it. "Your Alpha Male life condition was the result of the PR's you were setting, the intensity your were going for it in the gym, and the proof you were providing yourself that you can acheive any goal you set your mind to.", he responded.

It gave me pause as I realized he was absolutely right, and I know this with my whole life from my devout Buddhist practice. As long as I was looking outside myself for the answer it was a dependent feeling. Dependent on the situation, other people, and/or supplements. But when my focus became the determination to bring out my unlimited potential from my life, it all made perfent sense, and it was mine for the taking.

This is not to say that the carefully researched, responsible cycles I set up for myself with the help of great Bro's on this site don't play an important role. But even the desire to seek out and utilize the best information and supplements possible comes from within me. And when I am flat out killing it in my training and diet, the universe steps in with assistance.

Example; I started my cycle on Saturday, and as I entered the gym I was thinking, "How can I push this to the next level right now?" Sets of 5 came to mind, 1 up from what I had been doing, and I set my sites on it and started. By the end of the second exercise I had naturally transitioned into reverse pyramiding, which I have found very effective in muscle and strength development, but hadn't actually "planned" on starting. That was chest/front center deltoid and tris, and by the time I was done with pull the next day, Back/Rear Deltoid/Bis, I looked and felt noticably bigger.

Alpha Male life condition, yours for the taking.

The gym is such a sactuary for me, a chance to put everything on hold and win over myself in the moment. Back from luch now, ready to clean up everything pending and make a plan for the rest of the week.

I ran into some overtraining obstacles on my last cycle, so I want to be proactive this time and not have to miss any days in the gym that I could be training. I looked over a couple different undulating periodization programs and came up with a basic approach that I beleive will have me in the gym 6 days a week. I, myself, don't have a lower intensity mode when it comes to lifting, but I can increase reps, lengthen rest periods, and even decrease sets or exercises to get the job done.

So it will be a Kill This Shit 3 day body cycle, followed by a slowly changing approach that I will tweak as I go. I'll sketch this out and post it. And, as always, keep my pad and pen with me in the gym to focus my efforts.

I feel good...

Top Bottom