Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

bromo and fina

bulldawg96

if i am taking 75mg of fina a day, should i supplement the possibility of having progest. gyno with bromo? i don't want to find out if i am prone to progesterone gyno. all advice is welcomed. thanks.

anyone have experience with this topic, i already know where to get it..........i just want to know if it is worth spending the money on??????

bulldawg96 said:
anyone have experience with this topic, i already know where to get it..........i just want to know if it is worth spending the money on??????

Everyone talks about it and praises it, its also not that expensive. I would suggest you run it with Vitex alone and if that doesnt work then get some bromo.

thederrickm

Bromocriptine doses should be 1.25g two times a day and it's very wise to be strict with that dosage as bromocriptine has been shown to elevate GH levels and that'd just aggravate the gyno.

Started Tren and don't know what Bromo is?:
GotFina.com

Regarding Gyno

Personally the smalest ammount of test or something like Dbol will bring on Gyno for me Soooooooo Fast.

I had the tissue removed a few years ago.

Prior to my fina Winny cycle I have to admit I still had the occasional itch in the left nipple.

Since I started this cycle all signs of the possibly still existing Gyno have seased.

at 100ml/day no problems.

Curious though..

Those who are prone to gyno from a AS such as test who are apparently prone to progesterone (sp)... Are the symptoms the same? Or is the primary indicator "Lactation"

As allways, thanks!

Kro!
"the Old Monitor from www.ugsupplements.com"

Go with Dostinex instead of bromo. Dostinex is more effective and much safer than bromo. Read up on Dostinex, guys.

Top Bottom