Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Broken down, Illegally Searched, and Robbed by Cops!!

CopsHateMe

Broke down in small town were an officer who knew me happened to pull up and instead of offering to help me he wanted to search my vehicle, I asked if he had any probable cause or a warrant, which he did not, so a few minutes later his buddy pulls up and accuses me of trying to break into a place of business, therefore I showed the second officer that my car would not start and I asked him why I would try to do something so stupid, then they took me back to the police car and proceeded to search my vehicle, well my car was torn apart and by some weird circumstance $415.00 just happened to completely evaporate.

The search was completely illegal because the supplements in the center console were not moved and I was not arrested or charged, just left with a broken down car less $415.00?

My word against four police officers is definately not going to hold if I were to press charges, but is there anything I can do, like file a complaint or something?

Thanks.

Ewww! The SS is spreading everywhere!

2 mos or so before my bigtime visit where they lied and said gasoline was an illegal drug to keep me out of the country for over 6 weeks, a friend of mine was driving around after being in my area of town when he was pulled over.

Excuse was that he didn't signal a lane change. Cop comes up to window and says he smells marijuana. The guy has never smoked even a puff and doesn't even drink alcohol! They asked to search his car and they brought the dog.
Guess what was in the car? 15 business packages going to the post office!

Of course, 'the dog hit on the boxes'. So they take him in and rip apart his car and lay all the boxes out and have a dog go over them again. He was there for four hours and it turns out the guy who talked him was the SAME one who initiated the first raid on my business!

So he's there for 4 hours and then released without the boxes cause they didn't know if they were going to need a warrant.

Now this guy was scared as shit and what have you noticed that I didn't tell you?

HE WAS NEVER PLACED UNDER ARREST, NEVER READ HIS RIGHTS AND NEVER GIVEN A SEIZURE LIST FOR THE BOXES THEY TOOK!

THERE IS NO EVIDENCE HE WAS EVER THERE OR THE BOXES OR ANYTHING. HE COULD HAVE DISAPPEARED RIGHT OFF THE FACE OF THE EARTH AND NOBODY WOULD HAVE KNOWN.

That's scary shit and now you see why I was out of the country for 6 weeks for not even a misdemeanor. That 2000 dollars worth of boxes is/was gone without a trace and he and I knew it could have been him, too!

NOw here is where rick can earn his money by telling us what to do and where to go when the SS pulls up behind us and throws on the lights and we are by ourselves.

If nothing else, I don't stop until I'm at a gas station or I've made a couple calls to people on my cell.

Sooner or later this bullshit is going to backlash on the entire law enforcement system. Personally I don't think that people are going to tolerate this shit much longer.

They can use terry law. Basically, if they feel that crime is afoot, or that you are a threat, they can search and restrain you.

Happened to me a few times.

Most recent one I got dragged and kicked by some cops. The cops were fired up. They wanted to talk to me, so I said "OK" to that. The "conversation" they initiated was "where are you going? What do you have? Let me see what you have in your shirt."

I had no idea why they wanted to talk to me. I was nervous and annoyed by them. I just wanted to get away from them.

In a calm explanation of the fourth amendment, I got choked to the ground and then dragged, kicked, and stepped on. Bleeding, but nothing broken.

I was thrown in a police wagon. I did not know why this had happened, only that it was bullshit. I was pissed off and a little scared.

They drove about 50 ft down the street and opened the back door.

"Is this the guy who took your money," asked a burly cop to a well-dressed gentleman.

"No," the gentleman replied, "that's not him."

I was taken to jail. After I was in jail, I was arrested for assault and battery on a police officer. Apparently, this incident occured when they were dragging me. I was not a good dragee.

I spent that night in a dirty cell. I got out on bail the next day.

I waited 14 months for my trial.

The cop who choked me followed through, telling his lies on the stand to a full jury.

The police also had a witness to testify. Luckily, he wasn't about to back their shit up.

I think the witness is the main reason that I did not go to prison for the two counts of felony assault (on a police officer). I also had a good lawyer. A public defender, but very well-spoken and well informed on the law. He had respect in the courtroom.

It was a scary ordeal, all the way through the trial.

I learned that the fourth amendment is an historical document. It is completely ineffectual in this era.

liftsiron said:
Sooner or later this bullshit is going to backlash on the entire law enforcement system. Personally I don't think that people are going to tolerate this shit much longer.

And they wonder why people dont respect cops anymore.

I remember when I was a kid learning "the policeman is your friend" "The policeman helps people."

Now that I have a kid, I know for sure this is not the sentiment that I will be passing on to him.

Sure there are good cops out there. But then again, as long as they continue to cover up for the bad ones and let them get away with stuff, how 'good' are they?

Unfortunately there are more and more bad ones our local chief just got suspended and is under investigations by the States Attorney General for covering up illegal activities of his officers and of local officials (who don't even get drunk driving charges after an accident). They fucked with somebody who was from out of town and had money and connections. Hope they put his Ass in a cell with fifty pissed boys with peckers like baseball bats.

Singleton said:
I learned that the fourth amendment is an historical document. It is completely ineffectual in this era.

quote of the century! :worried:

Top Bottom